PERIODS AND MOOD SWINGS

AUTHOR’S POV

It’s been two days Odette came to Italy with her husbands, first she thought it was their honeymoon but they said its where they are going to live now, a new life, leaving all the past behind.

The mansion was enormous than the previous one. Indoor pool, a art space for marco and a music place for mario along with well equipped gym not to mention a red room which they haven’t shown to Odette yet and many bedrooms but their rooms were special. Odette even had her own room and this time she had a walk in closet with so many clothes new and crisp with all the available sexy inners one could never think about affording in their whole life. Odette was so happy that she snapped few pictures of her closet and sent them to her sister to brag about but ended up blushing when Aurora commented, “I have only one man to rip mine, you have two, you obviously need many”.
Marco's room was on her right side and mario’s was on left but they go there just to get their clothes from the closet. Odette’s bed was huge like it could easy fit five to six people and she thanked heavens when she didn’t see any shade of pink in her room this time. It’s simple, black and grey room with golden décor with she thought was classic.

Odette’s favourite part of her room was Jacuzzi in her bedroom and her favourite part of the mansion was theatre room and garden where she spent much time since she came to Italy watching her favourite vampire series.
The first day in Italy she spent in theatre room after exploring the mansion and a brisk walk in garden and second day she dragged marco and mario to have a picnic with her under the Eiffel tower.

Right now Odette, marco and mario were seated on the dining table having their breakfast and suddenly Odette groaned holding her stomach.

“I don’t feel good”, Odette said rubbing her stomach while mario was feeding her breakfast.

Both marco and mario's face married a worried expression as marco examined her pushing her hair away, rubbing his palm gently on her back.

“what’s wrong doll? Should we call a doctor?”, he asked. Odette shook her head before she spoke.
“no, it’s not needed, I know this”, she said getting up and rushed towards the washroom. Opening the toilet seat she lowered her pants and underwear and peed then wiped with the tissue and it came with a hint of blood.

“bitch is back”, Odette groaned at the sight of her period blood.

“doll?”, marco knocked the door and Odette’s eyes widened.
“are you okay?”, he asked and she quickly got up from the seat and flushed.
“Am fine, nothing I can’t handle”, she said huffing and winced at the pain. she strolled towards the cabinet and took a pad and put that on a neat underwear after wearing them she pulled her pants up and washed her hands before opening the door.

“You look pale”, marco commented frowning. “you didn’t like the food?”, mario asked walking towards her and hugged her from behind.

“I can make some other food”, he said smiling at her but Odette sighed heavily and walked away from him swatting his hands off.

Twins frowned and shook their head at each other silently asking what was wrong with her. Odette plopped herself on the bed, her stomach first and groaned immediately holding her stomach as he folded herself in a fetal position.

“doll!”, they both freaked and ran towards her. They were almost on bed but Odette glared at them before ordering.

“Don’t you dare come near me if you want to live, am murderous right now”, Odette warned with her stern voice.

“are you upset with us? We didn’t do anything wrong, did we do anything wrong?”, they spoke to Odette then asked each other making Odette roll her eyes.