"How are you, Frankie?" he asked, much more chipper this time.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Uh, fine, fine. Alec and I were just, um, well..."

"Oh, Jesus, did I interrupt you guys having sex?"

Oliver chuckled nervously. "Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Would you be lying?"

"Yes."

"Then, no."

Oliver laughed, adjusting his robe as he walked into his kitchen. "So, what's up, Frankie?"

"Okay, get ready." Frankie held the phone between her ear and shoulder as she did a drumroll on the counter. "I'm ready to dance again!"

Oliver dropped his phone in shock, picking it up quickly from the ground. "Really? You are? You want to dance again? This isn't a joke?"

"Not a joke, Oli. I want to dance again."

Oliver cheered, running into the bedroom and kissing his boyfriend. "I knew retirement wouldn't last forever!"

Frankie laughed, sitting down on a stool. "Sometimes I think you know me better than Jess does."

"When it comes to dance, absolutely. Everything else, you're still a mystery to me, Frankie Gilmore."

"Fair enough. Are you still in New York?"

"No, we're back in London."

"Oh, damn, okay."

"Hang on," Oliver said with a chuckle. "We're coming back in a couple weeks so we can move all of our stuff out of the townhouse. We'll be back in the states for at least a few months."

Frankie's eyes lit up. "Do you think you could help me train?"

"Absolutely. And you know I'll help you with getting auditions wherever I can, as well."

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Don't let your husband hear you say that," Oliver replied with a smirk.

"If you were here, I'd smack you."

"I know. Why do you think I said it whilst there's an ocean between us?"

Once Oliver was back in the states, he traveled from New York to Stars Hollow every weekend to help Frankie get back into shape. It was hard work, but she was willing to put in the time and effort. Jess hadn't seen his wife so enthused about anything besides their kids since she retired, so seeing the spark back in her eyes brought him an immense amount of joy.

As Frankie continued to work, by herself and with Oliver, she started to feel like she was living again, not just for her kids, but for herself, too. Dancing and being in a studio was what she was born to do, and bringing that back into her life made her world complete.

By the end of spring, Frankie was back in shape and sending out her résumé to different ballet companies, hoping to hear back from anyone. She knew that it would be hard, what with her retirement for five years, but she was feeling confident that something would land.

One Saturday morning, Frankie, Jess, and the kids, were hanging out in the living room, when the sound of Frankie's ringtone broke through the laughter that echoed around the house.

"Go, I'll hold Charlie," Jess reassured her, taking the baby from her arms.

She smiled gratefully, the rushed out of the room in search of her phone.

"Hello?" she answered breathlessly on the last ring.

"Is this Francesca Gilmore?"

"Yes, hi."

"Hello. I'm calling from the Joffrey Ballet in Chicago. We'd love to speak with you about your potential here."

Frankie's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yes. We think you would be an excellent fit with our company."

"Uh, yes, yes, okay. I'd love to speak with you, as well."

"Wonderful. When you can you come to Chicago?"

Frankie rushed over to the calendar, beckoning Jess over, as well. "When can I come to Chicago? Uh..."

Jess flipped the page and pointed to an open week.

"I can be there in two weeks, if that works for you?"

"That sounds perfect. We'll be in touch. Goodbye, Francesca."

"Goodbye. Thank you!" Frankie hung up the phone and turned to Jess, her smile shining. "I have a meeting with the Joffrey Ballet!"

"You have a meeting!" he cheered, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "I'm so proud of you."

She let out a content sigh, but then a thought popped into her head, and her eyes flew open. "We may have to move."

Jess nodded and he kissed her temple. "I know."

"Is that okay? If we move, would that affect things for you?"

"I can write from anywhere. I've had my time."

"And I've had mine."

Jess shrugged. "Yeah, but that was before all of this." He gestured around the house, then pointed towards their kids. "You've been their pillar of stability for years now. Let me take a turn."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You deserve to do something that makes you happy. Plus, I don't want you to wind up resenting me in twenty years."

Frankie lightly smacked his shoulder, then wrapped her arms around his neck, gazing up at him. "I could never."