Rory's Graduation

After her successful debut at the Paris Opera Ballet, Frankie finished the performance run, then was given time off to attend Rory's graduation. She wanted her appearance to be a surprise, only telling her grandparents that she would be coming home for the affair. They agreed to keep the secret, and told her they would pick her up from the airport.

Richard and Emily picked Frankie up a few days before the event, and Frankie spent that time at their house. They were throwing a party for Rory's accomplishment the night before the ceremony, and Frankie was incredibly excited to surprise her family. She hadn't seen them for months, and she missed them terribly.

The night of the party, Frankie got dressed and waited in a back room at the venue for her grandparents to announce a surprise guest. They periodically came to check on her, bringing her champagne and hors d'oeuvres to satiate her appetite.

Finally, after about an hour and a half, Richard and Emily brought everyone together for speeches, then announced that they had a gift for Rory.

"Rory, we are so incredibly proud of you, and we hope this surprise completes your day," said Richard, gesturing towards the doorway.

Frankie walked into the room, spotting Rory immediately. Rory shrieked, running up to her sister and enveloping her in a tight hug, ecstatic that her twin had made it for her graduation.

"You're here!" Rory exclaimed, the twins rocking side to side as they embraced.

"I'm here!"

"When did you get in?"

"A couple days ago."

"What?" the older twin exclaimed, pulling back from Frankie. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

Rory lightly smacked Frankie's shoulder before pulling her back into the hug. "I can't believe you didn't tell me you were coming."

"It would've ruined the surprise," Frankie said with a chuckle, wrapping an arm around Rory's waist as the twins walked back to the guests, each one with a smile on their face. The twin's joy at seeing each other again could be felt by everyone.

"Hey, Frankie," Logan whispered, kissing the girl's cheek as guests continued to make speeches.

"Hi, Logan."

"That was really thoughtful of you, coming in for the graduation."

"I wasn't gonna miss it. She's my sister."

After the speeches were done, Logan stepped up onto the small stage. Frankie furrowed her brows and looked around, catching her parents gaze.

"What's happening?" she mouthed to them silently, only receiving shrugs in response.

"If I could, I'd also like to say a few words about my girlfriend of the past three years," he began, turning to face Rory. "You amaze me, Rory Gilmore, every day, everything that you do, everything that you are. This past year, I realized that I don't know a lot more than I thought I knew, if that makes sense."

Rory gave him a look, then glanced over at Frankie who had an eyebrow raised in confusion. The look on her sister's face made Rory chuckle softly before turning back to her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little bit nervous," Logan laughed, turning to the crowd. "I didn't think I would be. What I'm trying to say is that...I don't know a lot. But I know that I love you. And I want to be with you...forever."