My eyes widen. I didn't write any.

"Opal," Sawyer takes both my hands in his. "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I'd find you and choose you." He says, as he squeezes my hands.

I swallow hard and I know he knows I forgot to write vows.

"Sawyer." I say. "Today, I take you to be my husband. I trust you completely with all my love. I will love you through the good and the bad. I will try to be understanding and to trust in you completely. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's dreams and goals. I promise to love you for as long as we both shall live." I totally wing it, but mean every single word.

Is this really happening? Will I soon be Mrs. Pierce?

Sawyer places my ring on my finger and I do the same for him. He also takes out a necklace, the one I was looking for.

"I was looking for this." I whisper and he laughs.

"I fixed it." He says and my eyes widen. 

The priest nods and asks, "If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Me." Drew says and Sawyer turns to him with a glare. "Joking."

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Sawyer leans in and kisses me, softly like he's never done it before. Everyone cheers for us, however I barely notice, my full attention on Sawyer.

"Take me to food. I am beyond hungry." I whisper to Sawyer, who grabs my hand and we head out.

My feet feel swollen after dinner.

"Tired?" Sawyer asks on our drive home.

"Mhm." I nod.

"Up for a little adventure?" He questions and I look at him.

"What kind?"

He takes out the watch.

"We can't agree on any names, so might as well take a peak." He says as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"That's cheating." I tell him. "But yes." I nod.

With no hesitation we're engulfed in darkness and we land inside a house.

This has never happened before.

We quickly hide in a closet before someone hears us.

"Where are we?" I whisper and I feel Sawyer shrug.

We hear a baby crying and the lights to the room we are hiding in flickers on.

We don't live in the same place?

Future Sawyer and I rush to his side.

"I told you we shouldn't have gone. It was too dangerous." Future me snaps.

I look to Sawyer who is intently watching the scene unfold before him.

"Look at him. He's sick. What if he doesn't make it?" Future me sounds like she's about to cry.

"He will. He has your blood. He's the cure." Future Sawyer reassures. Future me doesn't look happy with that answer.

"Ezra." Future Sawyer calls out him.

"Leigheas." Future me shakes her head. "He's the cure." She says.

"Remember when I threw in the name Ezra and you said no?" Sawyer turns to me with a smug look.