Chapter 50

After some months~

It was a day prior to the Christmas Eve and the Mins and Kims were all set to celebrate Christmas this year.

For now Hobi and Jin were going to the salon to get themselves ready for Christmas while the Fathers are going to take care of the children.

"Hobi are you sure you are leaving me with mon----" Yoongi stopped mid sentence when he saw the glares from Hobi.
He laughed nervously and said "Our wonderful kids.... that's what I was going to say!!"

Hobi rolled his eyes and ignored his husband's whines as he was making his hair.
"Hyungie it's just for couple of hours I'll be back by evening....and also for a fact my kids do not cause much trouble" Hobi said.
"Yeah yeah only infront of you" Yoongi mumbled.

That's when Jungkook ran towards their room.
"Eomma" Jungkook called out giving the comb to his mother.
"Thank you kookie" Hobi took the comb from Jungkook as he kept it on the table.
"Uhmmmm" Jungkook whined pointing at his hair.
"Oh you want me to comb your hair" Hobi said crouching down and combing Jungkook's hair who clapped his hands excitingly.

"Ok Hyung I'm leaving now take care of the kids especially Jungkook keep an eye on him, these days he has got this habit of climbing everywhere" Hobi said and kissed his little one's forehead.
"Yahhhh Hoba atleast give me my goodbye kiss" Yoongi said as he ran behind Hobi.

"Jin Hyung let's go we are already late" Hobi told Jin.
They both quickly rushed outside so that the kids won't follow them.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at eachother with a sigh.
"Hyung let's watch the soccer match after making the kids sleep" Namjoon said already making their own plans.
"Do you think the kids will let us enjoy knowing that their mothers are not here" Yoongi spoke with a sarcasm.
"That's true" Namjoon said with a huff.
"Tae Jimin what do we do now??" Namjoon asked the duo.
"Movie" Both of them yelled in unison.
"Moana" Jimin said while Taehyung wanted to watch "Toy story"
They started arguing about it.

"Ok both of you stop fighting we will watch a new movie today.... " Yoongi said grabbing the remote and playing Pinocchio movie.
He placed Jungkook on the couch while he went to prepare some popcorns for them.

Jungkook slid down the couch without noticing and ran somewhere with his bunny plushie. He saw his brother's car so he took one and went and sat behind the curtains playing with it.

When Yoongi returned with a bowl of popcorn he freaked out with the absence of Jungkook. Hobi had already warned him about the little ones mischiefs.
"Namjoon-ah did you see Jungkook" Yoongi asked eyeing towards the living room.
"Wasn't he just sitting here---" Namjoon stopped mid sentence as he looked at the empty seat beside Jimin.

Yoongi and Namjoon quickly started searching for him near the stairs, in the kitchen every possible place where Jungkook would love to climb on or play around.
Jimin was on the verge of tears because he couldn't see his little brother.
"I will call Eomma and say that you lost kookie" Jimin said in a cracking voice.
"No no Jiminie kookie is just playing with us ok don't cry" Yoongi said wiping his son's tears but even he was anxious.

Namjoon glanced at the curtains of the living room and noticed some shuffling behind it. He smiled and shook his head.
"Yahhhh Joon-ah you think my situation is funny" Yoongi said getting annoyed.
"I'm sorry Hyung I am not laughing on your situation it's just come with me!!" Namjoon said as the others followed him.
Namjoon pointed at the curtains and Yoongi understood what he was showing.
He sighed and took deep breaths to control his anger and trying not to lash out at the baby.

Yoongi slid the curtains and found Jungkook sitting happily after stressing out everybody.
Jungkook squealed when he saw his appa standing there.
"Appa Cawr" Jungkook said showing him excitingly.
Yoongi pinched his nose bridge. But before he could do something Jimin went and slapped Jungkook and he himself started crying loudly making Jungkook confused.
Jimin went and hugged his appa.
"Jimin why did you slap him" Yoongi said as he looked at Jungkook whose was on the verge of crying.
"Because I was scared that the monster will take him away" Jimin cried.
"Come on stop crying now see no one will take him away" Yoongi said as he sat beside Jungkook with a clingy Jimin is still in his arms.
"Jiminie don't cry" Taehyung said crouching down and wiping Jimin's tears.
With that Jungkook started crying too.