Chapter 40

It was a pretty normal morning for The Mins and Kims. It's been a month since Jimin and Taehyung have started going to the school. Yoongi and Namjoon had returned after completing their schedule in the States. Well both of them love to go to the school but sometimes Jimin throws tantrums in the morning wanting to sleep more.
They have appointed a very trustworthy driver to pick and drop Jimin and Taehyung from the school. They come home by 12 and Seulgi their maid takes care of them while doing the other house chores.

Hobi has joined the studio again. And for Jungkook Yoongi is taking care of him. He has placed a playing mat in his studio where Jungkook usually plays without disturbing. Whenever it's Jungkook's nap time Hobi comes and makes him go to sleep so that he doesn't get cranky in Yoongi's office.

Present time ~

Right now Hobi is trying to wake Jimin up who was whining not wanting to leave his precious bed.
"Jiminie please baby wake up you'll be late and then Chen Uncle will take Taehyung without you to  the school!!"Yoongi said stroking Jimin's hair.
"Mhmmm appa I want to sleep"Jimin mumbled.
"Jimin wake up before Eomma comes and gets mad at you" Yoongi said in a serious tone.
Jimin huffed and stood up kicking his blanket.

After their breakfast they bid both the kids goodbye and started getting ready to go to office. Hobi packed their lunches and baby food till the time the others get ready.

In the office ~

Namjin were in their respective office and Hobi was in the studio with the trainees.
Jungkook was with Yoongi in his studio busy babbling and playing with his toys.

Yoongi looked at his watch as it was already Jungkook's nap time but Hobi was still not in the studio. He thought Hobi must have been busy so he picked Jungkook up and started patting his back trying to make him go sleep. But Jungkook kept on squirming not wanting to sleep.

Yoongi sighed and kept the baby with his toys before dialing Hobi's number.
"Hobi are you coming right now, Jungkook is not sleeping and it's already his nap time" Yoongi said.
"Hyung I am still little busy with the trainees so give him some juice, put it in his sipper and give it to him.....he must have been hungry that's the reason he's not sleeping"Hobi instructed.
Yoongi mumbled an ok and ordered a small tetra pack of pineapple juice.
"Baby drink this and sleep fast Appa has to work ok??"Yoongi said pulling Jungkook on his lap and giving the juice to him who started drinking right away.

He was working on his computer when he heard whimpers.
"Appa Appa"Jungkook mumbled.
"Hmmm bunny are you enjoying your juice??"Yoongi said still focusing on the screen.
But in return he heard sobbing sounds.
He looked at Jungkook and saw red patches. getting prominent on his neck. He snatched the juice throwing it on the ground.
"Jungkook what happened shit baby"Yoongi said,his voice started panicking.

That's when the door opened revealing Hobi with his usual big sunshine smile. But his eyes widened looking at Jungkook who was breathing heavily and Yoongi who was tapping his cheeks.

"Jungkook"Hobi shouted.
Yoongi looked at Hobi with red eyes and tears rolling down his face.
Hobi ran and picked Jungkook up checking him.
"What did you give him to eat??"Hobi screamed.
"I just gave him pineapple juice"Yoongi said.
"Hyung for now let's go to the hospital he's breathing is getting unstable!!" Hobi said.
Yoongi nodded quickly getting his car keys. They ran towards the parking and went towards the hospital in their car. On their way Hobi kept rubbing Jungkook's feet and hands. He was frightened looking at his son breathing heavily.

Very soon they reached the hospital and Jungkook was taken in a room for the check-up.
The parents were sitting outside the room tightly holding hands and anxiously waiting for the doctor.
"I am sorry"Yoongi whispered while holding back his tears.
"Hyung please don't blame yourself, you were not at fault...."Hobi assured stroking his thumb over Yoongi's hand.
"He'll be fine right??"Yoongi said and looked at Hobi.
"Ofcourse he will be,he is our strong bunny he will be definitely be ok!!"Hobi said with a slight smile but only he knew how terrified he was looking at his son's condition.

That's when Yoongi's phone rang.
"Hello"Yoongi said.
"Yahhhh Yoongi where are you and Hobi we have a meeting right now are you even aware of it?? You are already 10 minutes late"Jin shouted getting angry.
"Jin Hyung"Yoongi said in a cracked voice.
Jin sensed something wrong so he asked softly"Yoongi what happened,is something wrong?"
Hobi snatched the phone and said "Jin Hyung it's me Hoseok,we are in the hospital with Jungkook right now"
"What how!!??we are coming wait for us"Jin said and cut the phone without listening to Hobi.

The doctor came and said"Jungkook is fine he'll wake up in two hours and by evening if everything is stable you can take him home,also he may get fever for some days so I will prescribe some syrup for it too"
The couple said thank you and sighed in relief as they heard that their son is safe now.

For now Hobi was resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder taking a nap while Yoongi was scrolling in his phone. Jin and Namjoon came running there asking "Yoongi what happened to Jungkook"
Hobi flinched and woke up.
"He is allergic to pineapples, well I didn't know that he has never eaten pineapple so I gave him some juice to drink but I think after around ten minutes he started having red patches on his neck and around his mouth,and due to breathlessness he was just whimpering not even crying just then Hobi came and we rushed to the hospital"Yoongi explained.
"I am so sorry I lashed at you Yoongi.....I didn't know there was a situation like this"Jin said feeling guilty.
"It's ok Jin Hyung don't be sorry"Yoongi said.
"How is he now? It must have been very difficult for you guys, I mean Jimin and Taehyung both don't have any kind of severe allergies like this"Namjoon said.
"He is in a stable condition and he could wake up any moment now......And honestly saying it was terrifying to see him breathing heavily and looking like he could pass out any moment, we saw him through the glass window and it was heartbreaking for us to see our baby looking so pale and lifeless"Hobi said with teary eyes.
"Don't stress so much now...you have to take care of Jungkook properly so you need to be strong hmm??"Jin said pulling Hobi into a warm comforting hug.
"It's almost evening, I have asked Kwangie Hyung and Nayeon Noona to stay with the kids till we reach home"Jin said and Hobi nodded.
"I think the kids will probably bug them on having McDonald's.....they know we don't allow them to have junk food so regularly"Namjoon joked and other chuckled.

To be continued.......😊💜