Chapter 18(M)

Warning⚠️:
🔞Very kinky Smut
🔞Boy pussy coz if it's male pregnancy there can't be a dick
🔞Fluff at the end

Author's Pov~

Namjoon walked towards Jin who was cleaning some stuff. He grabbed Jin by his hips and pulled him closer. Jin gasped and put his hands on his husband's chest.

"You know that we didn't have our time from a very long time....Tae is asleep we have the baby monitor with us and you have arranged your office into the room so why not complete my fantasy today hmmm??" Namjoon said in a deep husky voice

Jin blushed and nodded as he looked at his husband who was looking at him with lust and neediness. He was excited too because it has been long time since they had sex....

"Now go and wear an outfit which I kept behind my clothes in a black box" Namjoon said while slapping his ass.

Jin whimpered and said a small yes.

Till then Namjoon went to the office room and lit some candles and moved some stuff from the table and room. He also prepared condoms lube and something special too😏

(This is the office room)

Just when he prepared he heard the door knob opening sound. He looked at Jin who was wearing a sexy white lingerie. He looked at Jin like a hungry tiger looking at his prey.He was drooling at his milky legs and prominent collar bones.

"Joonie when did you even buy this type of outfit from....this doesn't even look good on me now after giving birth I have gained so much weight."Jin said with a low tone.

Namjoon frowned and came towards Jin and picked him up by his thighs making him sit on the table,he moved the hair from Jin's forehead caressing it.

"Do you even know you've gotten sexier after giving birth look at these hips which are more curvy now, your butt looks so jiggly that I want smack them until they are blood red, your belly which gave me the best give of my life how can I not find it attractive.... hmmm hun?? Jin looked at him with teary eyes and smashed his lips onto Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon responded immediately and grabbed Jin by his waist pulling him closer. Jin wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck. Both were kissing passionately pouring all the love and lust into it. Soon the kiss turned more aggressive and both of their tongue was fighting for dominance and ofcourse Namjoon won it.

Jin was getting impatient so he tucked Namjoon's shirt indicating him to remove it off. Namjoon removed it quickly and again dived into a short kiss. He then went to Jin's collarbone and started giving wet kisses and hickies. He then removed Jin's remaining clothes and he was just in a panty now.

"Holy shit Jin your boobs have gotten bigger and are looking the sexiest!!" Namjoon exclaimed and dived to suck onto the nipples and started playing with them with his tongue flicking and biting it.

Jin let out a scream when Namjoon started sucking onto his boobs "Joonie don't I am still milking and tae needs milk in the evening" Jin said and Namjoon nodded. So he went to the navel area and started giving wet kisses while gently pinching Jin's waist.

Jin had his hands on the table clutching it tightly and was moaning "Joonie ah ah.... please"

Namjoon stopped and looked at Jin who was breathing heavily and chuckled at the mess he has created. He gently bit his earlobe and whispered in a deep voice "what's the rush, now spread your legs like a good kitten and let me show what I've prepared for you"

Namjoon removed all his clothes so he was now naked. He then got down and removed Jin's panty only to see it so wet and entirely covered with slick. He opened the pussy folded to see it clenching and unclenching while producing more slick.