Chapter 37

It wasn't very late and the adults were having their time. Yoongi got some beer for everybody. They were sitting in the balcony where they could here the faint sound of waves making them calm.

"It's been so long that we had a nice drink!!"Jin said.
"Me and Namjoon did have it when we went to the states for our concert"Yoongi said while sipping onto the beer.
Jin raised his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon who laughed nervously saying "I think I forgot to tell you it wasn't even that important!!"
Jim rolled his eyes and said"Ok listen here you guys I have something important and a very good news to share!!"

Everybody looked at Jin with curious eyes.
"KwangJin Hyung called me yesterday telling that Namjoon and Yoongi have been invited to the White House to meet President Biden and address about the anti-Asian hate crimes. You would have to go to Washington DC America after two months!!" Jin completed.
Everyone looked at Jin with a questioning look while Jin said"What guys I am still not drunk to talk rubbish.... it's true you can call Hyung and ask him"
"That's amazing Hyungie Joon-ah I am so proud of you guys!!"Hobi said side hugging Yoongi.
"Well there are alot more details to discuss but I'm not gonna reveal now since I don't want to make this a business meeting than a relaxing time!!"Jin said.
"Ok let's cheer up for RM and SUGA"Hobi said and everybody Cheers with their drinks.
Just like that they spent their evening talking about old times.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After somedays ~

Thet were back on their regular work. Hobi was visiting the company studio very regular. It was midnight and everyone was fast asleep. Jungkook who was sleeping whined in discomfort. He opened his eyes and met with darkness. He started crying and sobbing because of loneliness. Hobi's mother instinct kicked in and he didn't waste any time in going towards the crib and picking the baby up. He sat on the rocking chair and started humming and patting Jungkook's back thinking he must have felt lonely so he started crying.
But the sobs were started getting louder. Hobi checked him and didn't find anything.
Yoongi woke up and switched the lights on. He looked worriedly towards Hobi who was trying to make the baby calm.
"Hoba is he ok??"
"He's been crying for almost ten minutes now....I checked him it's nothing maybe he was scared of being alone"Hobi explained.
"Maybe he's hungry??"Yoongi asked.
Hobi nodded and unbuttoned his shirt. He guided the baby but Jungkook was squirming not wanting to have milk.
Hobi sighed and signed Yoongi to pick him. Jungkook was still crying so Hobi gave him some water to drink.
"Uhhh my bunny what happened??Did you get scared huh... don't worry Eomma Appa will protect you we are here stop crying now"Yoongi said in a baby voice. Jungkook had stopped crying but hiccups could be heard. He was looking at his father with sleepy doe eyes.
That's when Hobi saw Jungkook was drooling alot. He wiped it with a tissue and said "Hyung I understood why he's so cranky he has started teething, hold him tight let me see it properly!!"
Yoongi nodded.
Hobi opened his mouth and saw swollen gums and accidentally touched them making the baby sob again.
"Awww my baby that was the reason you were so fussy huh?? Eomma is sorry he couldn't understand it earlier!!"Hobi said picking Jungkook up in his arms.
"Hyung I'm going downstairs to put some cold napkin on his gums please bring the teething ring which is kept in the 2nd drawer!!"
Jungkook was screaming and wailing because of pain.
"Shhhhh baby it's ok eomma will make the pain go away calm down my kookie"Hobi said hugging the baby tightly.
Hobi kept a wet towel on the swollen gums which made Jungkook feel better.
Jin who was woken up because of Jungkook's cries came downstairs to see Hobi pressing a wet cloth on Jungkook's gums.
"Is it because of teething"He asked while Hobi nodded.
"Wait I'll give you better remedy I did the same with Tae and it was very helpful"Jin said taking out an ice cube from the freezer and placing it between the folds of a napkin.
He pressed the ice slightly on the gums.Soon Jungkook dozed off making Hobi sigh in relief.

The next day~

Jungkook was all cranky since the morning and wanted Hobi every second.
They were sitting at the dining table having breakfast that's when Hobi said"Guys you go and shop for the school supplies I'll stay at home with Jungkook as he's having mild fever since the morning!!"
"I totally forgot about going to shop for the kids thank god you reminded me but are you sure you're ok with staying alone??We could go some other day!!"Namjoon said.
"I could stay with you Hobi and the fathers could take the kids to buy stuff"Jin said.
"No no Jin Hyung I'll be fine don't worry, also I don't trust both these guys but only you.... they'll end up buying too many stuff!!"Hobi said.
"Then how about we go at 3 after our lunch break??"Yoongi asked.
"Yoongi I have work since we had a vacation we'll go after 5?!"Jin said and everyone else nodded.

In the evening ~
Hobi got the kids ready while Jungkook was sleeping. Namjoon was on his way to pick both of them while Yoongi and Jin will directly reach to the mall.
"Tae Jimin be good boys ok??You are going to buy alot of new stuff for you so don't throw tantrums at the mall...!!"
"Eomma you and kookie are not coming??"Jimin asked.
"No Kookie is not well so eomma has to take care of him"Hobi said.
Soon they heard a car honk and Hobi kissed both of their cheeks saying goodbye.

They were in the mall and bought alot of school supplies like school bags,some books, stationary, their uniforms and shoes.
Well both the kids whined about getting a game and even if Jin warned them not to buy one Namjoon and Yoongi couldn't deny them.
Taehyung and Jimin were hungry so they decided to have some McDonald's. They took a takeaway for Hobi too.

It was almost dinner time and they returned home. Hobi laying down on his bed reading a book while Jungkook was sitting besides him playing with cars. Hobi heard sound of the car and stood up excitingly. He picked Jungkook up and said "Your appa and hyungs are here let's go and meet them"

Namjoon and Yoongi were holding the bags while the excited kids entered the house.
"Eomma"Jimin shouted and ran towards Hobi who spread his arms for a hug.
The adults sat down on the couch with a huff because of exhaust.
"Eomma see I'll show you what I brought??" Jimin said showing all the stuff they bought.
Meanwhile Jungkook walked slowly towards Yoongi who was sitting on the couch with closed eyes.
He tapped Yoongi's legs and blabbered but Yoongi was too exhausted to respond.
Jungkook started getting irritated.
"Papa"Jungkook said slowly and Yoongi's eyes shot open.
He smiled widely and picked Jungkook up giving him kisses all over his face
"Hoba see he said papa this time I heard it very clearly" Now everybody was looking at them.

"Little one say that again.......say paaa-paaa" Yoongi said.
Jungkook concentrated and repeated"Papa"
Yoongi giggled and bounced Jungkook in the air making the baby giggle loudly.
Hobi and Namjin smiled widely looking at them as Yoongi had completely changed after having kids. He is not the same cold arrogant Yoongi but now he is a warm and protective father.

"Kookie say Mama"Hobi said.
But Jungkook again mumbled papa making Yoongi laugh.
Hobi furrowed his eyebrows and said in a fake angry tone"Yaah you brat it was me who was taking care of you since yesterday night and all you have to say is papa!!"
Jungkook giggled looking at his pouty mother. Hobi smiled kissing his cheek.

"You guys go freshen up I'll serve the dinner"Hobi said.
Just like that they had their dinner and soon slept as it was a pretty exhausting day for them.

To be continued....😊💜