Chapter 32

Yoongi and Namjoon came downstairs with the kids. Yoongi directly went towards the kitchen and called "Ummm Hobi Jungkook is hungry"
Hobi looked up to see his husband avoiding eye contact.
Hobi nodded sadly and took Jungkook from Yoongi and went towards their room.

After the lunch~

Jungkook was all sulky and pouty today. He didn't blabber nor smiled at anyone.
All were sitting in the living room where Jimin and Taehyung are playing with cars. Jungkook was in the play area toys doing anything just throwing ball here and there.
"Eomma Jungkook is not playing with me" Jimin said pouting.
Hobi looked worried and said "Wait I should check up on him he's been awfully quiet since the breakfast"
Yoongi held his wrist and shook his head.
"When we went to Jimin's room to wake him up Jimin didn't give attention so he's sulky since then!!" Yoongi said with a chuckle.
"See Jimin-ah he's upset so will you say sorry to him??" Hobi asked.
Jimin pouted and nodded.
Yoongi got up and opened the gate of play area. He picked Jungkook up and kept him on the floor. Jungkook just sat there not moving.
Yoongi signed Hoseok to call him.
"Jungkookie where is my baby??" Hobi called out loudly.
Jungkook hearing his name squealed and started crawling towards his Eomma.
Hobi picked him up and made him sit between him and Jimin. Jungkook looked at Jimin with an angry look.

"Prince hyung is sorry" Jimin said and kissed jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook was staring at Jimin with a pout. But soon started smiling and and reaching towards Jimin who smiled and looked at his eomma.

Jungkook hugged Jimin and attempted to kiss his cheek, but only his tongue made contact with the cheek, wetting it with saliva.
Jimin whined wiping his cheek "Eomma"
"Jimin he doesn't know how to kiss yet....but see you are the first one he has trying to kiss!!"
Jimin's eyes lit up and asked "Really?" Hobi nodded.
Taehyung came and asked "Kookie give me a kiss too"
But Jungkook pushed his face away. Taehyung had tears in his eyes and said"does kookie not wuv me"
Jungkook frowned as he saw his Taehyungie Hyung crying.
"Yes kookie loves me more" Jimin exclaimed proudly.
"Jimin no he loves both of you......don't talk like that" Yoongi said and picked Taehyung up.
"Tae see first you try kissing his cheek and then he'll do the same....he's baby so he doesn't understand what you want that is why he pushed you away!! Don't feel bad hmm?" Yoongi said wiping tears.

Taehyung went and kissed his cheek and this time Jungkook returned it too.
Taehyung stuck his tongue out teasing Jimin who huffed in annoyance.

"Who wants to play lego with me??" Namjoon asked excitingly.
Jin shook his head lovingly at his cute husband.
Taehyung and Jimin screamed "me me" and ran happily to Namjin's room.
"And today appa will make jungkook sleep huh?" Yoongi said picking Jungkook up.
Jin and Hobi smiled at them.
Jin kept his hand over Hobi's hand and said"Go and Talk to him....clear the things out"
Hobi nodded nervously and went behind Yoonkook while Jin went to his room to play with Namjoon and kids.

In Sope's Room~

Yoongi was sitting on rocking chair patting Jungkook's back to make him sleep. Yoongi saw the baby asleep and kept him properly in the crib. He admired his baby and kissed his forehead lovingly. Hobi finally went and kept his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi looked up "I'm sorry and will be careful next time I promise..... I'll try to become a better father!!" He said the last sentence in a cracking voice.

"Hyungie I'm sorry I didn't mean to lash at you like that....heck you are a brilliant father it's just I was upset and didn't want Jungkook to get hurt. Please forgive me Hyung " Hobi said.
Yoongi hugged him by his waist and snuggled into Hobi's neck while Hobi was comforting and stroking Yoongi's hair. Soon Hobi felt something wet on his neck.
He pulled out and cupped Yoongi's cheeks.
"Hyungie please don't cry tell me what's wrong share all your problems I'm all ears" Hobi said panicking.
"It's just my insecurities....I always think if I am a good father or not, my mom left me for another man when I was 3 so I only had my father my appa he never really bothered to look after me, never knew what are my liking are always scolded me at the tiniest things, never showed me the love I deserved,he even insulted my dreams and aspirations!! When I was 7 he told me to be independent and not cry over small things and that's where I became a person devoid of emotions!!! My kids have brought back the happiness and the warm feeling I can't even explain......
I don't want to become like him, I want to become a supportive father and someone who my kids can rely on someone who always has their back!! But somewhere down I always think what if I turn like my father...."

Hobi was listening intently while stroking his hair.
"Hyungie look at me take deep breaths with me... I am so sorry that I was the reason your insecurities triggered but believe me we are going to raise our children in a wonderful way and trust me we will never let our children go through what you went through, we'll always be there for them!!Hmm??Now don't overthink you are the best father Jimin and Jungkook could ever ask for." With that Hobi placed a long kiss on Yoongi's Forehead.

Now Hobi was leaning on the headboard of bed stroking Yoongi's hair who was hugging Hobi by his waist holding him tightly like a baby.

Jimin came to the room to show what he made from blocks. "Eomma Appa see what I made" Jimin screamed.
"Shhh Mochi kookie is sleeping talk slowly" Hobi said with a whisper.
"Jimin show me what you made??"Yoongi asked.

"Appa this is train Jin Uncle helped me making this...." Jimin explained with a pout.
"Wow Jimin you made it so amazing" Yoongi exclaimed amused.
"Ofcourse my Mochi is smartest!!" Hobi said with a proud look picking him up and placing on his lap.
"Yeah just like his Appa he is smart right Jiminie?"Yoongi asked smirking and Jimin nodded.
"What do you father son think of me...am I not smart??"Hobi asked pouting angrily.

"Did someone call me??" Namjoon asked showing his dimples. He was carrying Taehyung who was sniffing.
"Duh smarty ass"Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.
Hobi smacked Yoongi's arm and said"No swearing infront of kids.
"But why is our Taehyungie crying??" Hobi asked.
"He just broke his lego toy which we made in the afternoon so Jin is trying to fix it fast."Namjoon said with a laugh.
Jimin saw Taehyung crying so he ran upto them and said"Here Tae you can play with mine"
Taehyung wiggled down his papa's grip and said "thank you chimmy" and ran away to play together.

With that Hobi and Yoongi cuddled for sometime casually kissing and pecking eachother. They spent some time together as they didn't get time since Jungkook was born.

✨ Probably this is the magic of love, embracing each other's insecurities, staying beside them at their most vulnerable time, not just saying I love you verbally but conveying it through actions.....making the other feel how they mean to them, how their presence makes them feel safe and content. Fighting and Arguing tons of times
but at the end of the day understanding eachother's emotions and communicating with them is what makes a relationship perfect just like them✨

To be continued....😊💜