Chapter 12

It was dinner time and Hobi was given Hospital food to eat. Jin and Namjoon had already visited but went back home because Jin was feeling tired. He was in pain but it was bearable. Yoongi had the food plate in his hand and was pleading hobi to eat some bites of food but he just denied and pouted.

"I just feel like my baby is going to be very stubborn just like his mama!!!" Hobi's pout deepend and looked at Yoongi with a angry face.

"Ok ok my angry bird please eat this porridge and some salad not for yourself but for the baby who is hungry pretty please!!!"Yoongi said while pouting.

Hobi started giggling at his silly husband. He ate some food with a disgusted face but didn't complain.

Soon the nurse arrived and told him to lie down once again she saw that the cervix was 9cm dilated and said that "The baby is ready to come you need to wait for an hour I guess."She went to infrom the doctor. Both the couple nodded

"Hyungie please stay beside me I am scared!!!"Said Hobi

"Shhh take deep breaths with me and listen to me I am gonna stay besides you the entire time. We'll go through this together......Ik I can't take the pain away but let's do this for our baby hmm?"Hobi followed his husband's advice and calmed down.

Yoongi texted Namjoon about the same and Namjoon said that he'll be there in the hospital right away.... Jin's mom can stay with him tonight. Yoongi thanked his best friend in his mind. He seemed to be calm but only he knew how much he was freaking out. He just needed some support which is why he's grateful to Namjoon.

The nurse came and told him," You need to change your clothes which are provided by the hospital"
Yoongi nodded.

The doctor came and check if everything was fine she nodded to the nurse and talked to her. The doctor injected the medicine to start the labour pain.

Within 5 minutes Hobi was shouting because of the unbearable pain. The doctor waited for a minute for hobi to make him used to the pain."I need you to push with your abdomen area..... push as much as you can...."
Hobi screamed with tears,"I can't I can't it's too much"
Yoongi wiped his forehead and held his hand tightly and said,"You can do this Hoba you are strong..... please push for the baby"

Hobi nodded trying to push with his all energy while he applied all the force on Yoongi's hand. Well Yoongi didn't care about his hand but his all focus was on saying soothing words to his love.

"Ok Hoseok I can see the baby's head....one last push!!" The doctor said.

"Hobi don't close your eyes one last push love....Dr. why is he closing his eyes??"

Hobi screamed and pushed out the baby. Soon the room filled with cries.

"Congratulations it's a baby boy!" Hobi closed his eyes with a smile. Yoongi got worried and tapped Hobi's cheek"Love what happened...Dr. is he ok??

"Mr. Min it's because he's exhausted. He'll wake up in 2 hours. And your baby is taken for cleaning!"
Dr. Smiled and said.

Till then yoongi changed his clothes and went outside to meet Namjoon. He went there and hugged Namjoon tightly.Namjoon smiled and asked," Is everything alright?? How is the baby? Is Hoseok ok??

"It's a boy and yes everything is ok" soon nurse came and handed the baby to Yoongi.

To be continued....😊💜