Chapter 19

Author's Pov ~

It was starting of the summer. The kids were 2 already. They have become taller can talk in baby language. Both of them fight a lot but they make up within a minute.

Taehyung was a very mischievous kid, not listening to his parents want to play all the time. He loves to cuddle with Yoongi but is also clingy to his mama. He is a very picky eater he won't eat until it's his favourite food. Namjoon spoils Taehyung alot and never scolds him also he stops Jin from scolding him. They never say no to Taehyung so he's already become a brat who wants everything by himself.

While Jimin is comparatively a more of sensitive kid. He isn't as mischievous as Taehyung but both of them can do alot of mischief together.Just like the other day they were playing with flour when Jin was in office while Hobi was doing laundry. Also ten days ago both of them drew some stuff on the wall when clearly they were told not to...!!! Both of them were separated and taken to their rooms to play alone which they didn't like at all.

Jimin is very cranky when it comes to eating food he never wants to eat food, Hoseok has a very tough time feeding him. But just like his appa he loves to sleep.

Hoseok and Yoongi have been very stern yet loving towards their child. Mostly it's Hoseok who scolds Jimin because he's with him all day and is naughtier with his eomma....while with his appa he's a little baby who wants to be held. 

Right now it was dinner time and all of them were seated at the dining table. Taehyung wanted his papa to feed him during dinner time as during lunch his mama feeds him. Taehyung was whining but Jin showed his scary big eyes to his son who soon stopped and ate his food happily.

Hobi was feeding Jimin who wasn't ready to eat and was just shaking his head. Hobi was trying not to loose his patience and doing tricks to make him feed. He held the spoon and told Jimin that his plane is coming to land just when jimin was distracted he fed him food. But this trick was not working today. "Chimmy eat fass, less pway bocks" Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

 "Chimmy eat fass, less pway bocks" Taehyung said with a boxy smile

Jimin denied and shook his head. "Mochi eat only last 2 bites then you can go and play" Hobi said with a sweet smile and tried to kiss his cheeks but Jimin slapped him lightly on the cheek. Everybody at the table widen their eyes. Yoongi wasn't going to tolerate this.

He raised his voice and said in an angry tone,"Min Jimin this is not the way to treat your mother, apologize right now and you'll finish all your food without saying a word Am I clear??"

Jimin flinched and tears started flowing from his eyes nodded his head. He then looked at Hobi and said"Sowwy Eomma".....and with that he started sobbing with hiccups. Their heart broke seeing , he gave some water to Jimin to calm down. Jimin finished all his food. Yoongi then tried  to take Jimin from Hobi but Jimin was scared. Yoongi had to take Jimin forcefully because Hobi didn't have his dinner.

Jimin started wailing and screamed"Eomma Eomma".
Yoongi bought him on the sofa and made him sit on his lap who was still crying. He rubbed his back to calm him down which was working. Only sniffing could be heard.

"Appa is sorry baby but Jiminie you know that by hitting eomma you have  him sad and he got booboob....eomma is so much elder than you right then should you hit eomma??" Yoongi said softly

"Nuuu" Jimin said in a small voice. Yoongi wiped his tears and said," Don't you want to become strong like appa hmmm?? Jimin nodded,"then you need to eat food without complaining....you will grow tall and then you can play big boy games how is all that possible if you don't eat nice vegetables and fruits....so from now on will you eat your food??

"Yes appa I gwow up and pway big boy gawme and dancw like eomma" Jimin said giving an eye smile.
Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair. He gave a long kiss on his baby's forehead and said," How about appa gets you ice cream because you were a good boy and listened to appa??"

 He gave a long kiss on his baby's forehead and said," How about appa gets you ice cream because you were a good boy and listened to appa??"

"Yayyyy appa get me choco ice cweam" Jimin said while clapping his hands.
"Now go and tell this to eomma and Tae" Yoongi said while patting his butt. Jimin nodded and shouted happily "Taetae, appa said we will have ice cweam today!!!" Soon Taehyung joined him and they started clapping too.

Jin and Hobi heard them and smiled. "I hope Jimin eats well now" Hobi said with a sigh. Jin patted his shoulder and said"Don't worry he will we'll make shapes and colourful things for them to feel attracted to food.... my Eomma suggested me today as my brother was the same when he was a kid!!"

Just then the kids came and Jimin tugged Hobi's pants and made grabby hands. Hobi picked him up and made him sit on the table. Till then Jin took Taehyung to pee in the toilet.

"Eomma appa said we could have ice cream today" Jimin said with a big smile.
Hobi smiled and asked"ohhhhhh is it because Jimin realised his mistake and was a good boy today??" Jimin nodded with puppy eyes.
"But you know you have to be good boy everyday and eat your food without complaining right?? You cannot eat ice cream everyday your tummy will feel icky!! Comeon pinky promise me you'll be good boy everyday"
"Yeshh Jimin is good bowy" Jimin said while linking his tiny finger with hobi. Hobi kissed his cheek.

They all ate their ice creams and went to their respective floors.

The Mins slept early as Jimin was tired and got his appa's genes🤭

While with Kims Jin was doing his night skincare routine(wwh) and Namjoon was reading Taehyung a bedtime story. Soon they went to the dreamland as well.

To be continued....😊💜