Chapter 56

At night Hobi got a call from his mother.
"Hello Son how was Jungkookie's first day at the day care?" His mother asked.
"It was good" Hobi said timidly.
"Why is your voice sounds so low bubba? Did something happen?" Hobi's mother asked.
"Eomma" Hobi said while sniffling as he shared what had happened today.No matter how strong a person would act, infront of his mother he would always get weak.
You will say Hobi is crying for nothing and he should stay strong but comeon he felt bad seeing his son have a breakdown like that to the point where his health is affected and the guilt of letting your son be in the care of a stranger did not set well with Hobi. Even Seulgi who is Taehyung and Jimin's babysitter is Hobi's friend's sister who was in need of a job and was really well with kids so they appointed her.
"Hobi don't worry ok son?! Eomma is coming to see you tomorrow or day after tomorrow.... Hmm? Ask your boss for some holiday and if he doesn't give permission then I am going to talk to him." Hobi's mother completed in a firm voice.
"Eomma you don't have to and that to alone!! Your knees are already not letting you walk properly. It's ok me and Yoongi Hyung would manage things somehow"Hobi said.
"It's been so long since you and the kids have visited us!! Your Appa and I miss you....you didn't even come to meet your sister who delivered her son last month!?" Hobi's mother said in a softer voice.
Hobi stayed silent as he knew his mother was right. His sister Jiwoo gave birth and he wasn't even there with her. Why? Because again he didn't get permission from the office as his company had arranged a reality show and he was a big part of it.
"Ok Fine but you don't need to come here, I will come in a few days" Hobi said with a sigh as he ended up the calls.
He then went downstairs and saw Jungkook blabbering while playing with his toys. Jimin was already dozing off while sitting on the couch. He looked at Yoongi who was sitting between them with his diary and he was thinking about something intently.
"Jiminie let's go and sleep it is already your bedtime......Jungkoookie you also get up enough playing now" Hobi said.
"No Eomma mow pway" Jungkook said.
"We will play tomorrow ok? And after playing where do you keep the toys??" Hobi asked as Jungkook got up and one by one kept his toys in it's own place.
"Good job. Kookie" Hobi said ruffling Jungkoook's hair.
"Eomma story" Jimin said in a sleepy voice.
"Yes I will read you both a story but before that let me feed Jungkook his medicine....How about you go and pick the story you want me to read?" Hobi said with a smile to Jimin who nodded running upstairs.
Jungkook got alerted when his Eomma said he has to drink the medicine. He quickly got up and tried to runaway. But before he could get any Hobi grabbed him picking him up.
"You smart bunny,were you trying to run away from me huh?" Hobi said as the toddler in his arms started squirming and fake crying trying to convince his mother.
"No these crocodile tears won't help" Hobi said as grabbed the syrup. He tried to put it in Jungkoook's mouth but the other was trying to run away.
"Wait let me call Appa" Hobi said calling Yoongi for help.
Jungkook widened his eyes as tears started welding up his eyes"No Eomma Ywucky"
"I know bunny the medicine tastes bad but you have to drink this to get strong or you need to get an injection then" Hobi said softly.
"What happe....Oh is he not drinking his medicine again?" Yoongi asked Hobi who nodded his head.
"Jungkook why are you not drinking the medicine? Should I call the monster" Yoongi said with a stern voice which made Jungkook scared as he looked at his Eomma.