Chapter 15

No one's Pov ~

Jimin and Taehyung have now turned 9 and 7 months and now they have started crawling everywhere in the house. They have started babbling in baby language which is the most adorable thing ever.

Hobi is always with his phone camera on to record the precious moments. Jin has stopped working because he thinks he doesn't want to miss any moment with his child. He is planning to open an office setup in one his rooms in the house itself. He told his brother that he'll work from home sometimes and if there's something that he needed to do .For Hobi he is not in a rush to go join the company as a choreographer.

Both of them have gained weight so they are working out if they get free time. As for Jimin and Taehyung they have become best friends but sometimes they do hit each other with their toys.

Right now Namjoon and Yoongi were getting ready for office and Jin and Hobi had set the kids onto the high chair while they were making breakfast.
The kids were talking gibberish with eachother while Taehyung was banging on the high chair.
This was their daily morning routine.

Jin and hobi set their breakfast table and gave the kids their milk sipper. The kids happily started drinking it. After finishing it the mom's bought them some mashed bananas. Jimin was eating quietly as Hobi fed him. But Taehyung was fussing over, Jin was really trying hard to control his temper and trying to feed him by funny tactics but Taehyung was just saying " no no no " in his baby voice.

Soon Namjoon came downstairs and saw his husband loosing his temper so he picked Taehyung up and placed him on his lap and started feeding him bananas who happily started eating them. Jin rolled his eyes while Hobi started laughing.

As Hobi started laughing Jimin found his eomma funny so he started giggling too. Yoongi came downstairs and directly sat on the chair eating his breakfast. He was stressed lately as his new album was coming out. It is released in 4 days.

Jimin looked at his appa who wasn't giving him attention so he started crying..... Yoongi looked at Jimin who was making grabby hands towards him. He chuckled and got up and held him in his arms. He started bouncing him while giving him kisses on cheeks." Did my baby want appa's attention ha?? Appa is sorry baby....."

Jimin was now giggling mess. And suddenly Jimin said,"Appa" Yoongi was shocked as it was his baby's first word after no.

Hobi and Jin started clapping and soon clueless Taehyung joined clapping.

Hobi said," Baby say eomma!!"
Jimin said,"Ma Ma"

Hobi was satisfied went and kissed his cheeks and took him in his arms and said, "Let's finish your breakfast hmmm appa has to go to office"

Jimin started wailing as his appa started going to office. He was kicking his hands and legs trying to get out of his Eomma's grip.

"Oh baby appa will be back in no time till then eomma and you will have fun hmm?" Hobi started baby talking while Jimin was now sniffing.

"Come on let's get you both bath so you can play" Jin said to Jimin and Taehyung. Hobi nodded and took him in his room to get Jimin a bath while Jin took Taehyung to his room.

After their bath they were placed into their play area with toys and balls to play till lunch time.