Chapter 48

Meanwhile with the Mins;

After KwangJin picked Taehyung and Jimin from school, he dropped Jimin to the company while he drove Taehyung to their mansion.

Right now Jimin was with Hobi in his studio while Jungkook was with Yoongi playing by himself on the play mat.
It was Saturday so luckily they had to work for half day.
"Jimin stay here ok?! Eomma is working right now and no mischief"Hobi said with stern eyes.
"Yes Eomma but where is Taehyung" Jimin asked.
"Taehyung is at his grandparent's house today as his Eomma and Appa have gone outside hmmm?" Hobi said and rushed towards the ongoing practice.
Jimin sat there on the chair while swinging his tiny legs watching some boys dance while his mother was instructing them.
Jimin was watching them in awe. Suddenly he stood up and started to jump and tried to follow their steps too.
Hobi who was concentrated in watching the perfomers failed to notice Jimin.
So one of the staff present there who was also Hobi's friend recorded Jimin who was trying to follow the group's dance steps.

Hobi thought of taking a break so he sat down to drink some water. He checked onto Jimin who was sitting on in the corner and was colouring in a book. He went upto him and gave some water to drink.
"Hoseok-ah look what I captured when you were instructing the group"the staff said showing his phone.
Hobi who was confused looked at the mobile screen. His lips turned into a wide smile after looking at video.
"Ahhh that's so sweet of you Jihyo-ssi.....thank you and please send the video to me" Hobi said with a smile.
"Oh I'll send it to you and he was looking too adorable to not record it" Jihyo said pinching the boy's cheeks who was looking at them clueless.

The boys who were practicing came towards them wanting to meet Jimin. Jimin saw this and hid behind Hobi's legs getting shy.
"Hi I'm Dino what's your name" One of them asked crouching down and waving at them.
Hobi patted Jimin's head assuring him to greet them.
"Min Jimin"Jimin said slightly waving at them.
One of the guys picked him up only after taking permission from Hobi.
They all started playing with Jimin cooing at his adorable actions.
"Comeon guys enough break now let's start practice again" Hobi instructed while the others nodded and went to practice again.
Hobi who got ready to start work again was stopped when Jimin held his hands looking at him with puppy eyes.
"What happened Jiminie?" Hobi asked.
"When will Taehyung come?"Jimin asked.
"Baby he will stay with his Samchon the entire day, you sit and watch us perform nicely" Hobi said
"But I'm bored" Jimin whined stomping his feet.
"Will you eat some snacks while sitting then? You know it is only half day today so we will go home early" Hobi said crouching down at his level.
"I don't want snacks" Jimin said hugging Hobi.
"Ok how about Jihyo aunty drop you to Appa so you can play with Jungkookie?" Hobi suggested while Jimin nodded excitingly.
"Jihyo please drop him to Suga's cabin" Hobi said.
Jimin ran in the corridor to find his appa while  panicked Jihyo was running behind him as Suga is going to kill her if anything happened to Jimin.

Jimin opened the door and screamed Appa loudly catching Yoongi's attention. Yoongi looked upto see Jihyo panting hardly.
"What happened Ms.Jihyo?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh I'm sorry Mr.Min, Jimin was bored so Hoseok sir told me to take him to you but he was running in the corridors" Jihyo said.
"I am so sorry on his behalf....." Yoongi said bowing while Jihyo nodded and left the room.
Jimin went towards Yoongi showing him the drawing he made.
He then went and laid down on couch immediately closing his eyes.
Yoongi looked at him asking "Jiminie are you sleepy?? We are going to stay for only sometime now"Yoongi asked.
"Sweepy"Jimin mumbled with his eyes closed.
Jungkook stood up and started banging on the couch wanting to play with his brother.
"Jungkook" Yoongi called out loudly making him flinch as he looked at his father.
"Shhhh your hyung is tired he is sleeping don't disturb him ok?" Yoongi whispered while Jungkook nodded his head.
Jungkook climbed onto the couch and cuddled up to Jimin snuggling into his shirt while Jimin put his leg over Jungkook hugging him.