Chapter 39

The Mins and Kims were at their favourite salon to cut both of the kids hair. Yoongi had decided to dye and surprise his fans too.
After getting the kids haircut, they all went to the mall to play at the arcade till the time Yoongi and Namjoon are done with their hair styling.

Jimin and Taehyung were having fun with Hobi while Jungkook was sitting with Jin playing with some toys. The kids then sat besides eachother on a train ride.

Jungkook cried wanting to sit with his hyungs too. So Hobi made him sit between Taehyung and Jimin saying "Hold Jungkook's hands and don't let him fall down ok?? And you little bunny don't be naughty and hold your hyungs hand"
The mini train ride started and the two of them were a giggling mess. Jungkook had leaned towards Jimin holding his arm tightly looking at everything with his big doe eyes.
Hobi was worried and Jin was taking their pictures.
"Don't worry both of them are holding kookie tightly and there's seatbelt too"Jin said patting Hobi's shoulder.

After they were done playing the kids were now sitting on the benches eating yummy pink Cotton Candy.
That's when Namjoon called Jin saying "Where are you guys??We are done with our work!"
"We are at the 3rd floor sitting on the benches"Jin said.
After some time Yoongi and walked by the table calling Jimin and Taehyung.
Hobi and Jin looked at their husbands in awe.

Taehyung kept his cotton candy aside and ran upto Namjoon who picked him

"Appa you look so cool" Taehyung said cupping Namjoon's cheeks.
"Is that so thank you Taehyungie"Namjoon said kissing Taehyung's cheek.
Yoongi looked at Jimin who was looking at Yoongi with questioning eyes.
Well Namjoon didn't really change his hair colour but Yoongi in blonde looks really different.
"Jiminie how do I look? Do I look handsome"Yoongi asked.
Jimin mumbled a small yes and touched Yoongi's hair.
"Which looks better on appa the old one or this one??"Hobi asked.
Jimin made a thinking face and said"Old one"
Yoongi laughed and ruffled Jimin's hair.
He then looked at Jungkook sitting on Hobi's lap and was peacefully eating his cotton candy least bothered by the surroundings.
He looked up and saw his appa looking weird. He was staring at Yoongi with big doe eyes. Jungkook looked at Hobi and pointed at Yoongi trying to say words.
"Yes kookie he is appa" Hobi said.
Yoongi came forward and tried picking him up but Jungkook whined and fisted Hobi's shirt not wanting to go to this strange yellow hair man😂
"He doesn't recognise you Yoongi"Jin joked and others laughed.