Chapter 14

It was mid december and Jimin was already a 2 month old infant. He was not a cranky kid yes he used to wake up at nights but would easily go to sleep afterwards. The main thing is he always wanted mama with him. He loved when his mama bring him to his chest and pat his back on .Whenever he gets his shots or he's feeling  scared he wants his appa maybe because he knows his appa will protect him. Yoongi always clicks tons of pictures and holds him and rocks him to sleep he just couldn't stop admiring his adorable baby.

Namjoon always played with him as he reached home,but alot of got scolded by Jin because sometimes he wouldn't wash up which can pass on germs to little baby. In short Jimin was everyone's favourite.

Well Jin was 9 months pregnant and he didn't show any sign of contractions. The baby's movement were also very less. The doctor said it was normal but he was still scared. Well mostly he was exhausted. Back and feet pain was getting worse.

The doctor said that tomorrow they are going to admit Jin and try the medicines for contractions.

The next day ~

Everything was ready his food clothes and other necessary things were ready in the hospital bag.
"Jin Hyung everything will be fine,relax it will be helpful during you delivery.... I'll visit you in the evening"Jin nodded. Jin started playing with Jimin a little bit and talked in baby voice saying," I am going to bring Jimin a friend to play with!!" Hobi smiled.

"Namjoon-ah you have to be calm during this situation don't panic Jin will need you the most there..... I'll be there from the evening besides you guys but during this whole process please try to make Jin calm and most importantly yourself calm!"
"Yes Hyung but I am scared I just cannot see Jinnie in pain "
"Ik but you have to hold him while he's feeling pain you have to bear those feelings!!"
Namjoon nodded and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi smiled slightly and patted his back.

"Let's go shall we??" Namjoon asked Jin who nodded.

Namjoon came forward and slightly poke Jimin's cheek saying "Bye pea we'll miss you."

At the hospital ~

When they reached the hospital Jin's water broke in the room itself. The contraction started but they were bearable. The nurse came and saw that it was just 3cm dilated. She gave a yoga ball for some exercises to induce labour.

It was evening and nothing was working  although Jin had some contractions. Jimin and Hobi came to visit. The time passed as they were busy playing with Jimin while baby was cooing and squealing.

Jimin had fallen asleep after having milk so Hobi told Jin,"I'll visit you in the morning again....I have to change Jimin's clothes and diaper!!" Yoongi went to home too for sleeping.

The next day doctor came and gave an injection to Jin.....They also checked the baby's movement through ultrasound. Doctor then told the Namjoon as Jin can panick,"Mrs.Kim needs a c-section as  the umbilical cord is wrapped around the neck which can cause the baby to die from choking."

Namjoon was scared but nodded nonetheless. He called Yoongi and told him about it so Yoongi rushed to the hospital.Namjoon just gave Jin a silly excuse.

Soon Namjoon was beside Jin holding his hand and the doctor was operating. Soon the baby was safe but wasn't crying so the doctor pinched and patted his butt to cry.

After a second the silence was broken by a shrill cry. Jin cried of happiness and Namjoon had tears in his eyes too. "It's a baby boy"The doctor said.

Namjoon was the first one to hold the baby he broke down into tears as he held him. And Jin was asleep because of anaesthesia.

"My baby KIM TAEHYUNG welcome to the world I promise to protect you....dada loves you so much!!" Namjoon whispered.

dada loves you so much!!" Namjoon whispered

After some months~

Jimin was now 5 months old and Taehyung was 3 months now. Taehyung seemed to be a very cranky child who  wants alot of attention also he didn't like being swaddled. He never likes to sleep in the crib he always likes to sleep in his muma's arms as he sings him to sleep.

 He never likes to sleep in the crib he always likes to sleep in his muma's arms as he sings him to sleep

While Jimin is a very quiet child. Rarely cries, sleep on time not wake up at night. But if he heard Taehyung crying he'll start crying too.

Today all of their friends are gonna visit.

Park Baekhyun and Chanyeol with their kids:
Sehun-6
Kai-2

Jinyoung and Jackson with their child:
Mark-3

And last Jin's friend  Ken.

They were in the living room looking at the newborns. Jackson picked up Jimin from Hobi's arms and started making silly face but Jimin got scared and started crying. Hobi took him from Jackson but Jimin was still crying....He was making grabby hands to Yoongi who didn't waste time to hold his baby patting his butt to calm him down.

Jackson tried that funny faces with Taehyung too who stared at his weird uncle and then started smiling a bit and making gurgling noises indicating he's enjoying it.

Kai came near Yoongi and said"Baby" Yoongi smiled and nodded and indicated Kai to sit beside him. Kai started touching the baby's cheeks and giggled making Jimin squeal and smile.
"Unkie looki he smied me" Yoongi nodded and laughed at the kid's broken language.

Sehun didn't like babies because Kai always annoys him and he thinks babies are annoying.

And well for mark he was hiding behind his Eomma's leg pouting angrily as his appa was not giving him attention. Jinyoung sighed and indicated Jackson to make Mark sit beside him and let him play with baby. Jackson picked up kissed his cheek and said,"Hey Markie buddy see the baby isn't he cute??"

"Appa he issh so small his legs are small too....Eomma lookie he held my finger too!!" Mark exclaimed smiling
"Wow looks like you are his favourite Hyung" Jinyoung said said with an adoring smile. Mark nodded with a proud smile and played with Taehyung

The entire evening was chaotic with so many babies in the house but it was memorable too.

To be continued.....😊💜

🔸I wrote a very short procedure for Taehyung's birth as I wasn't getting any idea on what to write 😩😩