Chapter 23

Flashback Started ~

The Mins and Kims lives were going smoothly. Namjoon had just launched his album which was a super hit across the world. Suga was busy in producing music, for Hobi he had started to choreograph dances and lastly Jin he is going to the office on a regular basis.

And well for the kids were already an year and half old. They had started walking and could spell some words.

For Jimin he used to stay with Yoongi and for Taehyung he used to stay with Jin and play with some toys.

It was a regular morning all were rushing for going to the office. They have now appointed a maid for the household chores.

But Jin was limping with hands around the belly and lower back. His lower Belly had been in an acute pain since midnight but Jin didn't pay attention to it he just shrugged it off. Well he didn't get his period since a month and so he thought the pain was normal period pain. He popped off a pain killer to reduce the pain

He went to the office even though he was in pain. Namjoon asked but Jin assured him that it's just period pain. He started doing his work to distract himself. Taehyung was playing with some blocks and talking gibberish Jin smiled at him and continued doing his work.

The pain was getting out of control and he was feeling nauseated due to it. He quickly called Namjoon and said in a cracking voice
"Joonie please come here it's paining alot I think we need to go to hospital....and call Hobi to take Taehyung too"
Namjoon and Jin rushed to the hospital while Taehyung was with sopemin. He was crying for his mama but Hobi made him rocked him to sleep.

At the hospital ~

They rushed to their gynaecologist.
"Noona Jin has been getting very severe pain in lower abdomen since the midnight please check him" Namjoon said to Dr.Choi who nodded and asked"Is there anything else irregular happening Jin ??"
"I have been getting tired very easily these days and my period has been very irregular from past 5 months and since almost 1.5 months I didn't get my period so I thought it would be period pain but I am started having some strange discharge today and this pain is too much handle" Jin said with a pain and his eyes getting teary.

Doctor checked him and did some tests on him, and said "Jin you've had a miscarriage you were 6 weeks pregnant and all the reasons I'll tell you later but we need to do surgery right away!!"

Jin broke down in tears He never expected him to be pregnant and loose his baby. Namjoon eyes were teary too but he knew he had to be strong for his husband.

"Love calm down let's get the surgery done....Jinnie look at me?? Namjoon said in a gentle tone to Jin who nodded.

Namjoon called Yoongi and told him about the miscarriage and the immediate surgery. Yoongi said he will be there and Taehyung will stay at home with Jimin and Hoseok. Namjoon nodded.
While the doctors were preparing for the surgery.

As the surgery was going on Namjoon was sitting on the bench tapping his foot.
"Namjoon-ah" Yoongi said while keeping his hand on latter's shoulder. Namjoon stood up and hugged Yoongi tightly and broke down in tears. Yoongi rubbed his back comforting him.

After the surgery the doctor and Namjoon were discussing the cause of it and told him it was because of chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo and is a very common cause of miscarriage.
She then added,"Namjoon he would be very depressed now but you have to give him moral support . His body has just recovered from a miscarriage he'll be grumpy and not talk much but you can take him somewhere on a vacation with Taehyung he'll feel fresh.
Also no sexual activities for atleast 6 months.
One important thing I want to share is that his uterus is weak firstly because of the complicated birth surgery then the miscarriage...Now in future the chances of getting pregnant are less but can be possible through medications. But because you guys are like my friends I would recommend you not to try for another child. His body will undergo in stress and it's not good for the baby and the mother too. There will be complications and also miscarriages could happen too."
Namjoon nodded understanding things and thanked the doctor giving her a small smile.