Chapter 25

🔸 I will be having a lot of leaps these 2 chapters because I can't think of ideas of baby Tae and Baby Chim. And guess what baby Jungkook is here😌

Time skip to 9 months~

Taehyung and Jimin were playing while Hobi was keeping eye on them. Yoongi had gone to take a shower and Namjin had gone to the office.

The baby in the belly will definitely be a football player. His kicks are worse than Jimin. Whenever Jimin comes and lays with his Eomma the baby starts kicking indicating to get off his mother. Jimin always whined because of kicks but every morning talks with the belly and giggles with it.

Taehyung came with a toy fruit and said"Hobi uncle eat this and give to baby because mama says it will make me strong.....I want baby to be strong" Hobi smiled widely and ate it in a fake way and said "Awww thank you Taehyung, the baby like it alot....but tell me what vegetable is this??"
"tomato" Taehyung exclaimed.
Hobi ruffled his hair and said"Good Boy Taehyungie"
"Eomma give baby carrots" Jimin said smiling widely. Hobi nodded and said"Wow the baby said it's very yummy!!"
Taehyung and Jimin clapped their hands and gave a quick kiss to Hobi's belly.

Hobi stood up to get some water but felt a sharp pain in his lower belly and saw that his water broke. He couldn't make any noise because the kids will get scared and his husband was in the bathroom. He took deep breaths held his stomach and went to knock on the bathroom door.
"Hyungie come fast it's time my water broke" Hobi said between groans.
"Baby wait I'm coming give me a second" said Yoongi.
"Jiminie baby get Eomma's phone and call Joon uncle!!"
Jimin stood up and called Namjoon who picked up"Namjoon-ah get the kids please my water broke they'll get scared seeing my condition" Hobi said while tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Hobi Jin wanted an important file so he'll be at home any minute and I'll leave too don't worry!!" Namjoon said in a calm tone.

Yoongi came out of the bathroom and looked at his husband's state "Hobi comeon I have taken the bag calm down take deep breaths with me you'll be ok!! Jin Hyung will be here any minute"
"What happened to Eomma" Jimin asked with teary eyes. That's when a contraction hit him and he screamed slightly. Taehyung and Jimin started crying seeing Hobi like that.

Jin came running to their room after hearing the scream. He saw Taehyung and Jimin crying seeing Hobi who couldn't do anything because of pain.
"Kids Hobi is okay the baby in his belly is going to meet you guys soon so he's getting a little naughty comeon give the belly a last kiss and we'll go to play at park...!!" Jin said smiling widely and took hands of both the children.

But Jimin being Mama's Boy was wailing when Yoongi took his Eomma towards the door.
"Eomma Eomma Appa want Eomma" Jimin cried trying to get out of Jin's grip.
Yoongi made Hobi sit in car and rushed towards Jimin and said"Will my mochi be good boy for Appa?? Appa and Eomma will be back with a baby Arraso"Yoongi said and kissed his forehead who nodded.
"Yoongi you go I'll take care of Jimin!!" Jin said patting Yoongi's back.
As soon as Yoongi went Jimin again started crying. Jin hugged him calming him down
"How about we make dino nuggets and cookies for the baby!!" Jin said trying to distract who nodded in hug.
Taehyung was standing there with a pout not getting enough attention. Jin indicated Taehyung to sit beside him and told" Tae chimmy needs extra cuddles because his eomma is not well so don't be mad and cuddle with him!!" Taehyung nodded and hugged his best friend tightly.

The kids were now watching the lion king on tv while Jin made lunch for them.

Meanwhile with Sope~

Hobi was screaming and groaning because of pain while Yoongi was trying to console him. The doctor came and said"You're ready to push out come on Mrs.Min put some force on your lower area!!"
Hobi tried but the pain was very very severe...