Chapter 29

They parked the car and stood infront of the door. Namjoon sighed Jin held my hand gave me a small smile. Namjoon picked Taehyung up to press on the doorbell.

The butler opened the door and they went inside. Taehyung ran and shouted "Halmeoni Harabeoji" and hugged them. "I missed you Halmeoni" Taehyung said and kissed her cheeks.
"Aigoo we missed you too Taehyung!!"
Jin went and hugged his mom and dad too. Namjoon smiled and gave a gentle hug to both of them.
Mr.Kim smiled back but Mrs.Kim just gave a nod.
"Looks like my champ already forgot about me " KwangJin came and Taehyung ran"Samchon"

But because of the carpet he fell down with a thud and started crying. All ran towards him and Namjoon picked him up and sat on the sofa. Jin rushed to the kitchen to bring some ice.
"Where did you get hurt tell me??" Namjoon asked. Taehyung pointed at his knee while crying.
"It's ok the pain will go away....mama will bring some ice for you ok?" Taehyung who was sitting on his lap hugged his father who hugged him back and started rubbing his back to calm him down.
Jin came and rubbed some ice on the knee but it was just slightly injured.
The others were sitting on the sofa. They thought Taehyung needed his parents comfort so they sat there silently watching the adorable scene. Mr.Kim looked at his wife who had smile on her face but as soon as she saw her husband looking at her she went to her cold face again. She stood up and went in the kitchen to get some water for everybody and Jin followed her.

"Comeon champ I have alot of games to show you!!" KwangJin said trying to cheer the kid.
But Taehyung whine and snuggled closer to Namjoon. Namjoon signed KwangJin to wait for a minute and he'll warm up soon.

That's when Mrs.Kim came from kitchen. Jin came too and gave water to Taehyung who drank it fast.
"Taehyung come to Halmeoni look what I have for you??" Mrs.Kim said with exciting voice.
Namjoon kept Taehyung on his feet who said with puppy eyes"Papa it hurts"
Before Namjoon could say anything Jin said in a stern voice"Joonie no!! Tae go it's not that injured....you are ok now!!"

Taehyung went and opened the palm and saw alot of colourful candies. He looked at Mrs.Kim with a big boxy smile and jumped shouting"Candies" Everybody chuckled at his cuteness.
"Go ahead have them" Mrs.Kim said
Taehyung took some and started munching on them already forgetting about the injury.

"Taehyung say thank you to Halmeoni she gave you candies right??!!" Namjoon said with a firm voice

Taehyung looked at his papa and nodded.
"Thank you Halmeoni" Taehyung said
"Your welcome sweetheart" Mrs.Kim said getting impressed with Namjoon which Mr.Kim noticed and smiled internally and said "Excuse me I'll be back"
"Btw Namjoon where is Jin and Kwangie??" She asked.
Namjoon was shook because this was the first time her mother in law talked in a soft voice with her.
"KwangJin Hyung and Jinnie went to the office room to talk about some office stuff!!" Namjoon said
"How is work going on??I heard you are going to release an album this year??"
"Yes I am currently working on it and it will be released in 3-4 months!"