Chapter 20

After few days ~

It was a regular morning for the Kims and Mins. It was 6 in the morning everyone was sound asleep except for Taehyung who just woke up. He ran with his tiny feet to his parents room and opened the door. Jin's mother instincts kicked in, he woke up and saw it was still early. He asked,"Taehyungie what happened?" 
"I feeling scawed it was dark, monster under the bed" Taehyung said with a low tone.
"Come here my baby you are a good boy so monster won't eat you....now come to Eomma and sleep it's still early" Jin said spreading his arms.

Taehyung jumped in his mother's embrace and kept his head on his chest while Jin wrapped around Taehyung's small figure protectively and started patting his back to make him sleep.

At the Breakfast ~

The kids were sitting at the high chair and eating peanut butter toast. While the parents were  randomly talking.

That's when Taehyung said," Appa I want to go to park" Jimin nodded and said," Me pawk too"

"Jiminie first chew your food and then speak" Hobi said with a firm voice. Jimin nodded and chew his food.

"Appa I want to go to park and pway slides!!" Jimin said with enthusiasm in his voice.

Their parents couldn't deny seeing their happy faces. They go to the park once a week which is near to their home but today is Saturday which means they will come home early and can go to the park.

"Ok then since we are going the 2nd time this week you both have to drink brocolli and tofu rice"Yoongi said.

"Nuuu I don't like it!!!" Jimin said whining and Taehyung joined too.

"Yoongi is right you decide park or nice healthy food to stay strong??" Jin said l

Jimin and Taehyung looked  and whispered in eachother's ears. Their parents laughed at their adorable friendship. "We want pawk" Both of them yelled making their parents smile.

"Ok then done we'll go to park at 5 in the evening if Jimin and Taehyungie finish food" Namjoon said.

"Now let's finish breakfast yeah we don't want complaint from the president??" Jin said in sarcastic tone making the others laugh.

"Yeah the coldy President is pretty scary we better rush or he'll again threaten to fire us" Yoongi said jokingly

Jin slapped Yoongi's forehead.
"What I'm telling the truth.... even if we don't have work left you still want us to come at the company at 10"

Jin again flicked his forehead a little harder this time which made Yoongi hiss.

"Unkie why you beat my appa??" Jimin said with his tears threatening to fall.

(Ik he looks like Jungkook not Jimin but I really love this baby he's too cute

(Ik he looks like Jungkook not Jimin but I really love this baby he's too cute..)

Namjoon and Hobi laughed while Yoongi said "See my protector has come to protect me right Mochi?? You'll protect appa huh?"

"Yeshhh I will call boogi man to beat you he beat you...you are bad boy" Jimin said in baby language and started crying.

"My baby appa was joking he is not hurt" . Yoongi said while picking him up from the high chair and kissed his cheek.

"Yeahhh Jiminie unkie was joking....will you still call boogi man to beat you unkie" Jin asked while showing puppy eyes and pouting. Namjoon laughed at his silly husband.

"No I don't call boogi man now" Jimin said while sniffing and wrapped his hands around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi poked out tongue teasing Jin while the latter gave an annoyed look.

"Ok now enough fighting and teasing each other let's leave now we are getting late. And also let me clean up my Taehyungie!!" Namjoon said while picking Taehyung up  who wasn't bothered by any drama happening around him he was just happily eating his favourite peanut butter toast and banana.

"Ummmm Hyungie can you come to the room I want to talk about something" Hobi said while fiddling with his sleeves.
Yoongi found his husband's behaviour odd but then shrugged it off.

They all went to their respective work.

To be continued.....😊💜