Chapter 16

The other day~

It was Sunday so everyone was sleeping peacefully (but ofcourse the babies won't let them sleep peacefully).

Taehyung woke up and started crying because he was feeling lonely. Jin woke up with sleepy eyes picked Taehyung up and placed him between them. He started patting Tae's belly area to calm him down and make him sleep.

But Taehyung had different plans he started squealing and talking to his parents in baby language. Jin was too sleepy to respond and well Namjoon who woke up because of his son's cries started smiling at his talkative boy.

He hugged him like a koala and rubbed his back. The squealing was reduced and soft snores were heard. He sighed and went to sleep again.

It was 11 am and the Kims were still sleeping. Hobi slightly knocked the door. Jin woke up and went to open the door.

"Hyung everything is fine right?? It's pretty late and I was worried so I thought to ask you?"

Jin looked at the wall clock and gasped "I didn't even realise I slept for that long..."

"Hyung don't worry I made breakfast for you'll and also we 3 are going to mall for shopping.... we'll be a little late!!"

"Ok Have fun"

With that he went to take a bath and freshen up.
He then went to bed took Taehyung from Namjoon but Taehyung was clutching onto Namjoon's shirt tightly. Jin cooed and clicked some pictures.

 Jin cooed and clicked some pictures

"Joonie wake up it's 11:30...!!" Namjoon groaned and saw his baby sleeping while hugging him tightly. He smiled and kissed his forehead multiple times. He whined and started waking up. He started giggling as he saw his appa smiling at him. "Someone woke up with a good mood today. Hah?

Namjoon placed him on the bed and placed a camera and started recording. Taehyung started streching and yawning cutely. Jin kissed his baby's cheek.

Namjoon came and started giving wet kisses Taehyung's belly. He also gave some kisses on his bread cheeks.Taehyung started giggling loudly trying to get away from his appa.

"Joonie he's just woken up he'll throw up huh Tae tell papa you've just woken up you need a bath and you need to fill your tummy too!!"Jin said in a baby language

"It's ok Jinnie he's just having fun with his papa today.." He then picked him and started bouncing him in the air. Tae screamed and giggled but then got scared and started crying and called out for Jin," Mama Mama".

Jin froze on his place and Namjoon tried holding Tae who was getting out of his hold.
"Jinnie please hold him" Namjoon said.

Jin came back to his senses and picked him up.," My baby did papa scare you it's ok papa's sorry.....now repeat mama say ma ma again."
"Mama" said Taehyung Jin smiled and stood up with Taehyung in his arms.

"My baby must be hungry come let's get you some food and you Tae's Papa go fast and freshen up don't scare my baby!!"Jin said in a fake scary tone.
Taehyung giggling loudly and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck.

He have Taehyung his milk and made him sit on high chair. He saw that Hobi has already made the Pancake batter. He saw at the clock it was 1:00 pm already. He thought of freezing the pancake batter for tomorrow breakfast. He directly started preparing for Lunch.

He cut some fruits for him and his husband. He also cut smaller pieces for Taehyung.

After breakfast~

Jin was preparing some spaghetti with meat balls while Namjoon was holding Taehyung and dancing on nursery rhymes.  "Comeon the lunch is ready" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"Wow the food looks so tempting" Namjoon said"Thank you now let's dig in"Jin was trying to feed some baby food but he just wanted to eat spaghetti so he started kicking his legs

"Thank you now let's dig in"
Jin was trying to feed some baby food but he just wanted to eat spaghetti so he started kicking his legs.

So Taehyung was given some spaghetti and he was concentrating  on holding in his hands but it was slipping from his tiny hands..... Whenever he bought his hands near his mouth he just licked the sauce.

Namjoon got his camera and started capturing the adorable moment. Jin fed him some spaghetti but it was spicy so he puked it out of his mouth.

Jin sighed and cleaned his mouth and said. "Now eat your food without throwing tantrums"

After their lunch ~

Jin was singing a lullaby to Taehyung while Namjoon was doing the dishes. Taehyung was asleep in his crib so Namjoon smirked at his idea and went to Jin who was arranging Tae's toys and clothes.

To be continued.....😊💜

🔸What could Namjoon's idea be 😏