Chapter 26

After 6 months baby Jungkook was now at home and was sleeping in a crib which was placed in Sope's room.

Jimin and Taehyung were coloring on the book. Hobi was laying on the couch beside the kids to keep an eye on them while Yoongi was in the office room trying to write some lyrics.

Their maid Seulgi came and said"Sir I am done with my work can I leave now??"
"Yeah you can" Hobi said with a smile and she nodded.
"Noona" Taehyung called out. Seulgi went there and crouched down asked while ruffling their hair"what did you guys draw??"
"Noona these are flowers and I will give it to Eomma" Taehyung said with a boxy smile.
"Wow Taehyungie you draw so nicely" Seulgi said praising Taehyung who made a proud face.
"What about Jiminie??" Seulgi asked
"I drew me tae and kookie eomma appa uncle and aunty" Jimin said while showing his eye smile.
"Good job Jimin "Seulgi said and pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks.
"Now I will meet you guys tomorrow bye...." Seulgi said waving them.

Not so soon Hobi heard cries of Jungkook. He stood up but before that both the boys rushed to Hobi's room to calm the baby down. Hobi smiled and walked towards the room.

"Kookie don't cry" Taehyung mumbled
"Kookie it's ok Hyung is here..." Jimin said patting Jungkook's belly and kissing his cheek.
Jungkook stopped crying as he saw his hyungs giving him his bunny toy.

Hobi came and picked Jungkook up and started talking in baby voice" Did you feel scared when Eomma was not there hmmmm?!Is my Jungkookie hungry?? Comeon let's fill your tummy up then you can play with your hyungs!!!"

"Aunty how come he drinks so much milk than us??" Taehyung asked.
"Because he is still a baby and he cannot eat vegetables and fruits like you guys do...so to become strong like his hyungs he needs to drink alot of milk right Jungkookie?? Hobi said.
"Then when will he eat vegetables like us??"
"Maybe after more 4 months....so how about you guys go and show Yoongi your drawings??" Hobi asked. The kids nodded and ran off to show their drawing

Jungkook was looking at Hobi with his big doe eyes and his chubby cheeks were tears stained. Hobi wiped his tears with hands and kissed his chubby cheeks. He sat on the bed with Jungkook and breastfeed him.

It was almost lunchtime and Jungkook was full now so Hobi decided to call Yoongi to have lunch with the kids. He gave Jungkook to Yoongi and went to kitchen to heat the food and set the table.

Yoongi had laid beside Jungkook who was laying on the play mat while Taehyung and Jimin were showing him toys and having random talks.

"Did you have a good nap hmmm?? Yoongi asked to Jungkook who replied with gurgling.
"I see you seem to be full and pretty energetic huh will you not let your Eomma sleep in the afternoon??" Jungkook gave a slight toothless grin making Jimin squeal.
"Appa look he's smiling!!" Jimin said and clapped his hands.
They heard Hobi shout from the kitchen telling the food is served.
"You two wash your hands and then sit on table ok??" Yoongi said while the other two nodded and ran to wash hands.

"Hyungie you guys sit I'll put Jungkook in the crib he'll be fussy not getting attention!!!" Hobi said.
Hobi was holding Jungkook and singing him lullaby but Jungkook started crying.
"Looks like you don't like me singing to you. Your Jimin Hyung loved when I sang lullabies to him!!" Hobi said talking with the baby whose eyes were closing so he patted his butt and made him sleep.

In the evening ~

Jin already came in the afternoon totally exhausted and was resting in the room but Taehyung can never let his mama rest so he peaked into the room and jumped on the bed startling Jin.
"Yaah bear how many times did I tell not to scare mama like that....what do you want??"
"Mama come we are going to play in park with kookie" Taehyung said and dragged Jin to play area.
Jin sighed and went after Taehyung. Jimin and Taehyung were playing tag and once in a while they come and kiss jungkook's cheek.
"Hobi give Jungkook to me, you can go and have a walk!!" Jin said and Hobi nodded handling baby to Jin.
But Jungkook started whining and crying as soon as Jin picked him up.
"Awww my bunny don't you like aunty??Am I that scary huh?? Jin said making funny faces and started blowing little kisses on the baby's tummy making him giggle loudly.

Jin was showing him cute toys and talking with him in baby language while Jungkook was looking at him without blinking making Jin smile. Taehyung came running towards his mama and screamed "Mama I need to pee" startling Jungkook who started crying.

"Tae didn't I tell you not to scream it's a bad manners.... if you want anything talk slowly ok??Jin said and Taehyung nodded eagerly dragging Jin.

"Hobi I am taking Taehyung to take a loo and he needs to wash up too so we're leaving!! Jungkook can stay with Joonie or Yoongi" Jin said and patted the baby's back to calm him down but looks like he wasn't ready to stop crying.

While Hobi and Jimin were still at the playground.

Yoongi who was watching TV stood up after hearing cries of his little one. He took him from Jin and started rocking him. Jungkook started gurgling and talking in his baby language with a frown which looked like he was complaining about something to his appa. This made Yoongi coo and laugh. He took his phone and started recording his son's talks.
"Heyy little one looks like you are in a good mood.... want to have a nice talk with appa hmm? Yeah my baby will be very talkative like his eomma right baby!!" Yoongi was talking in baby voice making Jungkook squeal.

 want to have a nice talk with appa hmm? Yeah my baby will be very talkative like his eomma right baby!!" Yoongi was talking in baby voice making Jungkook squeal

"Hobi Jiminie come see Jungkook is talking so much today" Yoongi called the duo who just entered the house.
Jungkook smiled when he saw his eomma and giggled trying to roll over. Hobi picked him up and kissed his cheek
"Looks like even Jungkook is mama's boy!!" Yoongi said with a sigh making Hobi laugh
"So are you jealous Mr.Min??" Hobi asked
Yoongi made a tssk sound and picked Jimin up asking"Mochi who do you love more Eomma or Appa??"
Jimin looked at both of them with big eyes and pouted

Jimin stood up on the sofa so that he can match the baby's level, patted his head and said"I love kookie the most" Jimin kissed his chubby cheeks. He started squealing and gurgling.
"See Jiminie he is saying I love you back" Hobi said with an amused face and Jimin smiled widely.

Jimin then closed his eyes with his little hands and started playing peek-a-boo with Jungkook who found it amusing started laughing loudly everytime his Jimin Hyung jumped to play.

To be Continued....😊💜