Chapter 27

Namjoon came back from work at 7 with a lot of shopping bags in his hands.
"Joonie what did you bring in those bags??" Jin asked.
"Ohhhhhh these are some books for kookie since he is 5 months old and should be introduced to books and there are some books for Taehyung and Jimin too as they need to learn alphabets and numbers now " Namjoon said with a big smile.
Jin shook his head and said"ok now go and freshen up we'll have dinner now.."

After dinner ~

The kids were watching paw petrol happily and Namjoon Yoongi were sitting on the sofa. Hobi came back from his room with a crying Jungkook.
Everybody's attention was on them.
"He's not in the mood to sleep so I kept some toys with him but he accidentally hit himself!!" Hobi said trying to stop the baby crying who was sobbing now.
Jimin ran with his chimmy plushie to Jungkook and kissed his cheek saying "Kookie hyung kissed your booboo now stop crying....see this is chimmy"
Jungkook stopped crying and tried to reach out for the toy which made Jimin frown.
"Eomma he's taking my toy away!!"
"No Jimin he's just playing with it once he sleeps I'll give it to you also he's younger brother you should share your things with him right??" Hobi said.
"Hobi give him to me I recently bought some books for his age I want read them out for him"Namjoon asked while Hobi nodded with a big smile.
Namjoon kissed his cheeks. Jungkook started gurgling with him. He snuggled closer to Namjoon's shoulder laying his head on it.
"Awww this is so adorable Joon" Jin said looking at them with heart eyes.
Yoongi became sulky as Jungkook only did this to his Eomma.
"Looks like Yoongles is jealous!!" Jin joked.
Hobi laughed looking at his pouty husband.

Namjoon was flipping the pages and making various sounds to keep baby entertained.
"Come here Tae and Jiminie repeat after me"
"This is tiger raaawwr
This is dog bow bow
This is cat meow meow
This is cow moo
This is bee buzzzzzz
This is pig oink oink...."

Jungkook screamed and started blabbering trying to talk like his hyungs. All of them laughed at the baby's tactics. The kids were a giggling mess. Taehyung came towards Jungkook to kiss him on his cheeks but Jungkook grabbed his hair tightly not letting him go.

"Ahhhh eommaaaaa..... tell to leave me" Taehyung started crying loudly while Jungkook was smiling.
Namjoon quickly tried to remove the baby's hands and pull him but jungkook's grip was too tight.
"Mama" Hobi came closer and pulled Taehyung towards himself.
Taehyung ran and hugged his mama who set back his hair.
"Baby is bad I will not share my toys with him" Taehyung said between hiccups.
"But he is baby he cannot understand but are you hurt??" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded his head. Jin kissed multiple times him of the crown of the head.

Jimin came towards Jungkook with angry face and shouted"You are meanie kookie you hurt my friend we will not play with you"

Jungkook looked at his hyung with pouty lips and wobbly lips as if we was going to cry anytime.
This was the first time someone shouted at his so he started wailing. Hobi picked him up and ran towards the room to feed him and make him sleep.

"Jimin why did you raise your voice at your little brother. Jungkook is still a baby he doesn't know how to show love so he just pulled his hair. He cannot understand that someone will get hurt, he was trying to play ok? And you are not supposed to raise your voice like that am I clear!?" Yoongi said getting angry.

"Yoongi leave it don't scold Jimin he's a kid too.... and you won't shout from now onwards right Jiminie??" Jin asked softly to Jimin who was sniffling.

"Sowwy Appa" Jimin said
"Come here.....Appa is sorry too for shouting we will scold him once he's a little old for now how about we go to Jungkook say sorry to him and give him goodnight kiss??" Yoongi asked stroking Jimin's cheek who nodded.

Jimin ran to Sope's room and saw the baby still sniffing.
"Kookie, Hyung is sorry I will not shout at you!" With that he kissed his cheek multiple times and jungkook frowned and started scolding his hyung in baby language. Hobi laughed heartedly.
"See jungkook is saying it's ok Hyung....did Appa scold you??" Hobi asked softly stroking his hair lovingly,  Jimin nodded with a pout.
"Let's punish him once he comes back??Hobi and Jimin giggled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yoongi asked with his arms crossed on his chest.
"You come here....why did you scold my Jimin huh Appa?? Hobi asked pulling and twisting his ears.
"Ooooowwwww Hobi" Yoongi asked glaring at them annoyingly.
Jimin laughed out loud looking at his parents while Jungkook started wiggling from Hobi's arms wanting to comfort his appa.
"See only kookie understands my pain he is my baby!!" Bouncing the baby little.
"What about me then" Jimin asked angrily with his arms crossed on his chest.
"Like father like son" Hobi shook his head dramatically.
"Ofcourse my mochi is my first baby then comes Jungkookie.... always know Jimin that Eomma Appa love you the most ok??" Yoongi asked Jimin whi nodded his head kept his head on Yoongi's chest.
"Eomma can I sleep with kookie today?" Jimin asked
"No Jimin Kookie is still a baby he'll cry at night and disturb you...how about you cuddle with Eomma and Appa??!!" Hobi said with a smile.

That's when Jin and Namjoon entered the room.
"Hoseok Jungkook is ok right?? I could still hear his cries" Namjoon asked
"Ofcourse he's ok he was just being dramatic that's all.... nothing to worry about btw where's Taehyung?? Poor baby kookie pulled his hair pretty harshly!!" Hobi asked
"He was tired so he slept and it's ok jungkook is still a baby but we have to be careful now onwards" Jin giggled
"And Hobi tomorrow we are going to visit my parents house as Kwangie Hyung's girlfriend and family are visiting!!"Jin said
"Ohhhhhh that's great finally Hyung's getting married"Hobi said.

Jin Nodded saying"I seriously was worried when he would stop being a Playboy and settle down with someone!!"

"Yaahhh Jinnie let's go now it's pretty late now" Namjoon whined and they bid eachother good night and slept.

Hobi patted Jungkook's back to make him sleep fast.
Jimin climbed up on bed and cuddled with Yoongi who hugged him protectively. Soon Hobi joined them too.

"Hyung don't go hard on Jiminie, even he's still a kid I don't want him to feel that we love him any less and I know he rarely gets jealous of Jungkook but we don't know how he feels in the future!!" Hobi said
"Yeahhhh I felt very sorry I didn't want to shout at him but it was just in the heat of moment.... I'll try not scold him" Yoongi said with a sigh.
"It's ok you're his father you can scold and discipline him but just whenever there's a sibling fight don't take anyone's side!!" Yoongi nodded kissing Jimin's forehead.

To be continued....😊💜

🔸Just ignore my last post😅😅......I was just feeling low,I have already deleted it and thank you to some people who actually did vote and follow me I really love you man💕