Chapter 13

As soon as yoongi held him he cried tears of happiness. The baby saw Yoongi crying so he started crying too!! "Awww my baby I'm not sad these are tears of happiness appa is not sad at all" Yoongi said in a baby voice while slightly bouncing the baby.

Namjoon was recording all of this with a big smile on his face. Yoongi was staring at his baby with a smile. Namjoon interrupted him and said "excuse me new appa even his uncle wants to hold his nephew!!"

Yoongi nodded and gave the baby to Namjoon. Soon the nurse came and said "Your husband is awake you can meet him!!"

"Hobi look at our baby boy"Yoongi said with a wide gummy smile and gave the baby to Hobi.

"He has small eyes just like me and his nose his like you and he has a long face again just like you also his ears are like me.....Hobi today you've made me the happiest person ever.....I don't know how to thank you I love you so much" Yoongi said.

"No need to thank me your love is enough for me "Hobi said.

"The nurse came in and asked what do you want to name your child?"

Hobi and Yoongi looked at each other and said"Min Jimin that's his name "The nurse smiled and went away.

"Jin Hyung will be coming in the morning to meet you so give the baby to me and take rest." Yoongi said.

As soon as Yoongi took Jimin from Hobi... Jimin started crying wanting to stay with his mother.
"Stay with appa for some time and let your Eomma sleep!!" Hobi smiled at his husband's baby talks.

"Hobi I think he's hungry you should feed him"
Jimin slept while drinking milk and clutched his mama's shirt not letting him go.
"He's definitely a mama's boy" hobi giggles and slept.

Yoongi placed the baby in the crib and he slept too after an exhausting day.

The next day ~

Yoongi was holding Jimin and humming song while Jimin was looking at his appa with big eyes. He was yawning now and then and just when he closed his eyes Jin opened the door and shouted Congratulations!!!

Jimin started crying loudly because of the sudden shock. Yoongi glared at Jin while Jin apologized feeling guilty....Hobi said that it's not a big deal.

Yoongi gave Jimin to Hobi who started getting quiet in his mother's embrace.
Jin sat on the couch and asked yoongi to give Jimin to him.
"Awww Jimin's cheeks are so cute" He started patting the baby's chest and smiled slightly seeing the baby yawn.

The baby fell asleep in Jin's embrace snuggling closer to Jin. He placed the baby in the crib stroked his head and told Hobi and Yoongi that he's tired and would go home and rest. Hobi Nodded understanding his situation.

Later that day Hobi was discharged and he returned home.

To be continued....😊💜

🔸I wrote such infromative delivery of baby that now I don't know what to write during Jin's baby delivery 😭😭