DISCLAIMER

!!omg another koda story!!

If you do not like certain parts of the story, remember that I am writing this because I love producing content for you all and unnecessary negative comments severely effect the quality and quantity of chapters posted. They may just seem like fictional chapters to you all, but I put a lot of time and effort into each chapter/story I write. EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR A REASON. Every interaction is planned - I will never have something happen without giving it a purpose in the future.

Remember to vote/comment on chapters you enjoy. It may seem unnecessary to you, but comments actually do help a lot (especially positive ones) in letting me know you all are actually enjoying my work and gets me excited/inspired to write more chapters. [This is not saying you need to do this on every chapter, but every once in a while would be appreciated. We're still content creators and we enjoy reading what's commented as long as it isn't overly negative.] - Apply these reminders to every story you come across. Authors deserve to be told people enjoy their work just as much as artists do. It doesn't have to be often, just every once in a while will do and will really make someone's day.

Do not comment books by other authors either. This is my story, not theirs, and it's very disheartening when those types of comments show up. Also, if you do not like something that's written; I am sorry but everything is written for a reason and you do not need to comment things such as "imagine writing something this bad" or "this was so predictable". Again, comments like that are very disheartening to authors. We put a lot of time and effort into our work and most of the time, we already have a trajectory in mind for the stories we write.

This story contains characters that are trans/non-binary. Please respect the pronouns that are assigned to these characters. I will only correct you once if you misgender the characters, after that, your comments misgendering them will be deleted. Also; this story is for sapphics [women/non-men loving women/non-men] ONLY. Men will be blocked immediately upon me finding out that they are reading this story. I, the author, am a lesbian and I write stories for sapphics. Men reading my works makes me extremely uncomfortable so they will be blocked.

I do not own Resident Evil Village or the characters in the game, those all belong to Capcom.

The only characters that I own are;

Isa - They/Them pronouns - Lesbian and non-binary - POC (Black, Indigenous, and White)

Child of Hades - Demigod

Basil - They/He pronouns - Gay and trans - POC (Indigenous and White)

Son of Morpheus - Demigod/Demifox

Hunter - She/Her - Lesbian and trans

Daughter of Hekate - Demigod