Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 2

Začít od začátku

Sirin: she's interesting .  ..although 

Kiana & Sirin: she better stay away from big brother Rimuru !!

Hot: hmph and I see the pathetic human hasn't changed . 

Hoc: yeah them and their stupid judgmental mind .

Hor: at least she had friends who still like her even after becoming a herrcher .

Sirin couldn't help but to remember her friend from back in the lab m sensing her sadness Kiana hugged her .

Kiana: it's ok Sirin-nee , even if you're a herrcher , you're still my big sister and I will always love you !

the queen of the void smile and hug her back , then Siegfried & Cecillia hugged her as well .

Kiana: and let us work together to keep evil women from Rimuru-nii !

Sirin: yeah ! let us protect him from unworthy mongrels !!

Siegfried:  yup . .he will be single all right .

Kiana: no problem , he still have me and Sirin !

Hoc: that sound s wrong .

Sirin: *deadpan* says the goddess of corruption .

Hoc: touché

Sakura: still though I would like to meet her .

Rita: yeah , and *smirk* she has good taste in maid outfits .

Kallen: yeah . . . 

Kiana & Kallen: ( though this vampire better not flirt with my Sakrua/Mei-senpai !)

{Yup . . .they're ancestors all right } .

Sam: ok next character . . . .( oh boi )

Milim Nave: 

Tittle: Herrcher of destruction , Herrcher of dragons , and Herrceher of wrath .

Race: dragonid ( Seele: huh? , Sam: humanoid dragon , Seele: oh ) .

Main power/skills: high level of physical strength , the power of wrath , and Honkai breeder reactor . ( since it's honkai world and she's here as herrcher , it's honkai instead of magicule )

Siegfried: so how strong is her physical strength? 

Sam: she can make large holes on the ground and massive shockwave with a single lazy punch .  .. not even even serious at all .

Himako: damn she most quite strong and scary to face .

Sam: you have no idea how ridiculous she is .

Sakura: then . . . what about the power of wrath .

Sam: basicly the more angry the user the more powerful they get . .add that the longer the fight last the more stronger  the user get . . .that is as long as the user has the energy .

Hod: so it's best to let run out of energy before directly facing her .

Kallen; but there is a problem .

Kiana: what is it?

Sam: three words: Honkai energy reactor .

Cecillia: if I have to guess it's a power that let her have more energy?

Sam: more like it let her hve unlimited and infinite energy .

Kevin: so in other words . . . she can fight for as long as she want , provided she stopped getting angry , or get tired .