5K Special 🎉🎊💗

Comincia dall'inizio

"But why would anyone buy one from here?" The boss poked his head outside of the store, hearing the kid's comment. "There's nothing special about this vehicle compared to other stores. Why would anyone waste their money here when they can go get one from somewhere else?"

The boss irked as Uraraka started to panic.

"HEY!! Listen up kid, here they can get it with any different color! Can that happen at any other store?!" He snapped at the girl, making the worker jump at his boss's loud tone.

"Y-Y/N!" Uraraka shouted, trying to signal the girl to stop.

"Yes?" She didn't get the hint.

"I-I'm sorry, sir, she didn't mean that."

"Yes, I did."

"!!!"

"Why you little-"

"UM, EXCUSE US!! WE HAVE TO GO!!" Uraraka screamed as she snatched Y/N's hand and dashed off with her before the boss could say anything more.

~~~

Looks like it was Midoriya's attempt to make sure nothing bad happens.

Based on the look on this lady's face, he failed.

"You little brat! Shut up! Have some manners!"

"Did you really say have manners when you just told me shut up? I think you need to gain some yourself."

"Y/N, you can't say that!" Midoriya whispered to her. Midoriya grabbed her arm and gave the pissed off lady a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry. She's just having a bad day."

"But I-"

"Want to go home? Good idea!"

"YOU BUNCH OF JERKS!!" The woman yelled as she set both of her hands on their shoulders and then pushed past them.

...

...

...

...

...

...-

"Huh?" Midoriya and Y/N's brains felt so heavy as if something clicked in them. "Weird... Anyway, are you ready to go home, Midoriya?" Y/N asked, her voice sounding funny.

Her voice wasn't monotonous.

It was... lively and sweet. Slightly... nervous...?

"Alright. I remember that I do have some katsudon at the dorms." Midoriya noted, sounding weird.

His voice was lively or sweet. Not even nervous.

It was... MONOTONOUS?!

"Um... are you okay? You don't sound like yourself. Are you sick?" Y/N asked, worriedly.

"No, I do not think so. You don't sound like yourself as well. Maybe that woman did something to us?" Midoriya suggested, making the teen girl gasp.

"Her quirk? Hmm, I wonder what it is. Maybe she telepath? Maybe a quirk that has to do with psych? But then how come we sound different? My voice still sounds like mine, but my speech patterns seem strange?" The girl started to grow into a fit of mumbles, just like the green haired boy would do when he was focusing on quirks.

"It seems as though our personalities were switched." Midoriya noted, simply. The girl's expression was a rare one, she looked surprised.

"Seriously?! But why did she use it on you? I-" Something clicked in her brain and she gave an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry about this, Midoriya."

"Hmm? Why are you apologizing? You cannot control someone else's actions." The girl blushed-

UGH this was cringey!

Y/N doesn't blush, and Midoriya doesn't just stare emotionlessly!

How would their classmates react?!

2:34 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. Dorms - Class 1-A Dorms - Lounge

Speechless.

Class 1-A was speechless.

Y/N was stuttering and blushing. She was shaking with nerves and she seemed a lot of fragile even. She avoided eye contact and kept fidgeting with her fingers. Her face was red and she seemed uncomfortable at the confused stares.

Midoriya was staring at them like he didn't give a damn about life. He didn't even blink at them. His face showed almost zero sign of life or confusion or happiness or nervousness or anything. He kept telling Y/N to not apologize, which she didn't stop doing.

What they managed to make out of Y/N's stutter-y speech was she pissed off some lady and she swapped their personalities.

And based on what they're witnessing, they believe this is true.

"Maybe we should test them?" Uraraka suggested to her class as everyone other than the switched two 

"Okay. Bakugo."

"What?"

"Midoriya thinks you're weak."

"WHAT?!"

The ash blonde snatched the green haired boy's collar, making Y/N flinch and gasp. He glared at Midoriya who only looked at him back with a neutral expression, completely unfazed.

"A-A-Ah! L-Let's calm d-down, please!" Y/N stammered out in a slight panic.

"Deku, you little bastard, listen he-"

"Please refrain from grabbing my collar. I like this shirt."

"Haah?! Are you being serious right now?! I can do whatever I fucking want!"

"I do not joke. Please refrain from spitting in my face."

The way his voice sounded. It pissed the angry boy off, just like that damn robot did! It's so frickin' annoying! He pushed him away, letting go of his shirt.

"Thank you."

"Shut up! You better learn you're place, damn Deku!"

"And that would be?"

"Why you little-"

Everyone sweatdropped.

This will be a long day.