" No." Yin Xingxiu shook his head in thought, "I think Wei Zian is very cautious, and I can't figure out if there is really no one else, or if he refuses to let the slave know."

    "Understood." The prince nodded slowly, "You first Retire ."

    Yin Xingxiu silently bowed and then retire, the prince was silent for a long time, his eyes stopped on Pei Yan's face: "You said, are you hitting the mountain to shake the tiger, or setting a long line to catch big fish?"

    Pei Yan paused for a moment and said, "This minister is I think that if you use a long line to catch big fish, you can knock the mountain and shake the tiger." At

    home, as time went on, Chu Qin's month was getting bigger and bigger, his belly was high and bulging, and the fetal movement became more and more obvious.

    She is the first child, Chu Yun and Mrs. Guo are a little nervous, but Chu Qin doesn't take it seriously, because—harm, isn't it just giving birth, she has experience!

    However, when the city was full of fallen leaves, Dingguo's mansion spread good news first, saying that Dingguo's concubine Ning's peacefully gave birth to Dingguo's eighth son, named Pei Shuo.

    In Chu Qin's view, this was not a surprise, because she also had such a child in her previous life, and at that time she was "smooth". Although she still lived in the Dingguo Gong's mansion, she didn't think much of it when she heard that she had a child. , only let people back up and go to He Ning's.

    Now that she thinks about it carefully, she is a little helpless - Ding Guogong, he is really a "good father" who takes care of his life and does not care for him.

    So she received the post from the house and handed it over to Pei Yan. Pei Yan looked at it and sneered: "I don't have time to go back, forget it.

    " Usually, a gift is prepared for the Ning family and sent back to the He Ning family.

    But such "good news" will still spread. The next day, Pei Yan continued to go to the East Palace to do his business, and An Guyu and Huahen came together. From the moment they entered the room, they both looked like they were hesitant to say anything, but they looked at each other, and neither of them said it directly. Finally, Chu Qin said frankly: "Have you heard about the eighth brother as well? About the birth, want to join in the fun?"

    "..." Huahen's complexion was still normal, but An Guyu's cheeks were obviously red. He lowered his head for a while, and then whispered, "My lady is about to give birth. This younger brother is only a few days older than her own child. No matter how you think about it, the concubine feels awkward."

    This is awkward, after all, it is awkward for Chu Qin. Chu Qin smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, we don't live at home, and we won't be walking around much in the future. When we have to meet, it's nothing more than being an ordinary relative, and we just go over politely. "

    An Guyu nodded after hearing what she said, "That's true."

    However, even though the reason was such a reason, after a few days, the annoying thing came again. Duke Dingguo, who was traveling abroad, was so happy when he heard that he had added a young son. He collected a lot of good things outside and sent them to the house like water.

    That day, there was nothing unusual on Pei Yan's face, but his words still seemed to be less. Knowing that he was unhappy, Chu Qin went to his mother in private, and asked Yang's mother to cook him a bowl of noodles by herself by taking the opportunity of a late-night snack.

    Pei Yan was silent for a while, and he didn't know what he was thinking, but he just thought the family affairs were ridiculous.

    Since he moved out, he has been telling himself that this is his home. He has Qinqin, his father-in-law and mother-in-law, and he will have children in the future. He will earn a good future for this family, and the Dingguo Gongfu will not exist.