Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "Just kidding. This is my mother-in-law's satisfaction with my son-in-law and reward me."

    Chu Qin didn't know what was wrong with her. Those memories that were obviously long ago made her panic, and cold sweat broke out.

    She didn't know what to do for a while, and subconsciously just wanted to escape, she stood up, and said firmly: "I heard... Daddy is preparing for a family dinner for a while ahead, this is a matter of the house, I'm afraid Daddy is I don't know each other, I'll go and help daddy..."

    After she was about to leave, Guo Ji's voice sank in dissatisfaction: "What's the matter with you?"

    Chu Qin's footsteps suddenly stopped.

    Guo Jishi frowned and looked at her: "I've just entered the room, I can't have a good word with my uncle before you leave? Have you forgotten the rules you taught you since childhood?"

    Chu Qin hit uncontrollably. Chilled, Pei Yan's eyes were fixed on her face. Although she didn't know what was wrong with her, she could see that her face was getting worse and worse.

    Guo Ji's heart was a little anxious. At this moment, her anger is fake, but her worry is real. A girl who is married out of no rules will inevitably make her husband's family unhappy, but the married woman's parents don't say much. Even if she has the title of an elder, she can't take the lead in the husband's family to discipline her.

    Guo Jishi wanted to reprimand her again, but before she could speak, Pei Yan stood up: "Qinqin?" He walked in front of Chuqin a few steps, and put his hand on her arm, "Are you uncomfortable? The

    concern in his words calmed her down a bit, Chu Qin raised her eyes to look at him, and hummed softly.

    Pei Yan's heart skipped a beat, turned around and bowed to Mrs. Guo Ji: "I've been tired from the New Year, Qin Qin has probably not slept well for the past two days. I'll accompany her to rest for a while, and I'll come to say hello to the old lady later."

    Mrs. Guo held her breath. He tried to stop him several times, but he couldn't say anything, so he nodded and said, "Go."

    Pei Yan saluted Mrs. Guo again, and walked out with Chu Qin in his arms. Leaning out in his arms, he looked intimate.

    Madam Guo was relieved to see their gestures, and when they were far away,

    she sighed with a smile, "This son-in-law is really good." It 's too big."

    Madam Guo received a scolding coldly, and looked back at her mother in amazement, puzzled.

    Guo Jishi shook his head: "You should know what your son-in-law's background is - Dingguo Gongfu, that is, the prince's residence should be more polite when you go to their door. Qin'er can marry him. It's such an unruly appearance, what do you want your husband to think of her?"

    Madam Guo was stunned for a while, and Guo Ji's eyes turned to the direction that Pei Yan and Chu Qinshi had just gone away, and sighed: "In front of people, they seem to be loving and harmonious. You can be decent, but you can go back and close the door. If he is wronged by Qiner, what can you do?"     "Mother..." Mrs. Guo couldn't help but panic, she shook her head repeatedly, not only to help Pei Yan to defend herself, but also to be indifferent. I would like to believe, "I see this Pei Saburo is not that kind of person..."     Guo Ji looked at her with hatred, and then took a deep breath: "Fortunately, it is now in our own home, we rely on the old to sell the old land. It’s not too much to persuade me a few words.” Then he looked at the servant girl who was standing silently a few steps away, “Go! Go and talk to the uncle, if not, tell him that the eldest lady will stay in the house for more. After staying for a few days, we will discuss the rules with her and send her back."     The servant girl walked out without saying a word when she heard the words. Guo Ji's heart was up and down, she thought that this was Chu Mansion, Chu Qin's natal family, and the uncle should not overdo it. But Chu Qin always had to follow him back. When the door was closed, their mother's family would no longer be able to intervene. Chu Qin was alone and could only endure any hardship.     So Guo Jishi thought about detaining people, and then told Pei Yan that they would help him discipline and vent his anger.     It is true that if these words are released, it cannot be a false statement. Chu Qin stays at home, and the rules that should be learned must be learned, and the family law that should be moved must be changed. But in Guo Jishi's opinion, as their maiden's family, no matter how strict they are, it is for Chu Qin's good, and they won't really kill him.