Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The first to come out were two soup dumplings, both of which were packed in small baskets, one was pork and the other was crab roe.

    Madam Hu was chilled by the anger in Pei Yan's eyes, and she couldn't express the bitterness in her heart.

    She knew that she was so adjusted today. The reason for teaching Chu was that she was unhappy about the matter in the East Palace, but she also asked herself that she had not done too much - not to mention Chu Qin who married Pei Yan, even the first two daughters-in-law were also She mentioned it like this! Going further, which daughter-in-law didn't endure like this? Even when she first passed the door, she also served carefully in front of the old lady Lu for a long time. How could she faint when she was born to Chu Qin? !

    But Madam Cui reacted faster, calmly reassuring Pei Yan and said, "Third Young Master calm down... The eldest lady didn't do anything, she just taught Mrs. Chu the rules for a whole day, but Mrs. Chu still stammered and couldn't answer. I just hit her a few times on the palm of the hand, the original intention was to give a small punishment and a big command, who knew that Mrs. Chu would..."

    "Small punishment and a big command?" Pei Yan sneered, "Qinqin has always been in good health. , But it got better after that, and I ate and slept soundly every day. Now that something happened to my mother, Mammy doesn't think Qinqin is wrong?"

    Accompanying his words, Chu Qin called twice again. Chilled.

    Her fainting was a fake, but the two chills were real. But it wasn't because of physical discomfort, it was just that his name was too numb, and it was difficult for her to adapt to it for a while. In addition, she was now being held in his arms, the numbness doubled inexplicably, making her awkward for a while.

    It's just that Madam Hu and Madam Cui also saw her trembling for a while. They were both afraid that something big happened to her here and that Madam Hu's good reputation for many years would be ruined. Madam Cui did not dare to compete with Pei Yan again. , hurriedly smiled and said, "The slave girl doesn't mean that... Young Master, the most important thing is Madam Chu's body. Young Master, please send Madam Chu back to

    Muyuan , so that the doctor can take a look!" The maid beside her gave her a wink: "Quickly prepare a soft sedan chair and send Mrs. Chu back!" The

    maid was about to be blessed, but Pei Yan had already slapped Chu Qin into his arms, and the sneer became more and more terrifying: "Don't worry about it. Now, farewell."

    After he finished speaking, he hugged her and turned to leave. Madam Hu called out "Sanlang", but she didn't say anything, so she just let them go.

    Chu Qin didn't want to be held by him like this. There was still a short way from Duanfang Pavilion to Muyuan. He held her in this way, causing people in the past to look at her in surprise, making her feel ashamed.

    But now, in addition to the people around them, there is also Doctor Huang in the mansion. In Chu Qin's impression, Doctor Huang is an honest person, and it is unlikely that he will go to Mrs. Hu to talk about it, but it is not good if he reveals that he is pretending in front of him.

    So she had to endure it and was carried back by Pei Yan obediently. She looked up at him inadvertently several times, but he finally noticed her gaze, smiled lowly, and lowered his eyes to look back: "What are you looking at?"

    She looked away, and said as low as a mosquito, "No "..." The

    two returned to Muyuan like this, and Doctor Huang stepped forward to check the pulse, and he felt that Chu Qin was in good health no matter what. But he really didn't think about Chu Qin's pretending to be sick. In the end, after analyzing and analyzing, he came to the conclusion of "rushing fire and attacking the heart", and prescribed two medicines for Chu Qin to drink first.