Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Help

    Now she is more and more comfortable, and she knows more and more how to make herself comfortable.

    In front of Xie's face, Chu Qin didn't directly say whether to help or not, because she didn't say anything about this matter, and it depends on whether Pei Yan can exert his strength.

    Xie shi didn't plan to let her nod directly, took the words and accompany Chu Qin to have a lunch together, and left peacefully after eating.

    After Mr. Xie left, Chu Qin lay on the bed and pondered, wondering if the same thing happened in his previous life.

    Selfishly, there should be some, but at that time she was so focused on inquiring about it in the inner house that she didn't hear much about it. And at that time they were living in the mansion of the prince. If Mrs. Hu had anything to do, it would be convenient to find Pei Yan directly.

    Did the Pei Yan Gang help with this?

    Chu Qin thought about it, and felt that it should still help. Because Pei Yu has been in the house since then, and he has not heard of any major trouble, if he is really investigated and convicted, he will have to spend a few years in prison, right?

    Knowing something in his heart, Chu Qin felt a little more at ease. In the evening, when Pei Yan came back, she told him about the matter at the dinner table. Pei Yan was eating a piece of spareribs. Hearing the words, he continued to eat after a long delay. Big."

    "Yeah." Chu Qin snorted, "I think the fourth siblings are also very angry, but it's because of their relatives that they can't stop this trip. So, look..."

    She couldn't help looking at Pei Yan. : "Can we help with this?"

    Pei Yan whispered: "Tomorrow I will go back to the house and ask my mother."

    With his words, Chu Qin knew in his heart, whether he helped or not, this matter Probably not the same as before.

    In the last life, they lived in the mansion, and Mrs. Hu could take the initiative to find him if she had something to do, but now she is in a hurry to save her son, so she couldn't help but coerce and lure her. But Pei Yan's temper is soft and not hard. If Mrs. Hu does that, he will have to turn around to win back that breath.

    But now, it was Mr. Xie who came first. This is equivalent to that Mrs. Hu sent someone to ask them for help first, and the attitude of asking for help will make people feel much more comfortable.

    Therefore, Chu Qin was not afraid that Pei Yan would cause any unhappiness when he returned to the house tomorrow, so he didn't plan to go together.

    Several shops under her name are now making more and more money, and their accounts are becoming more and more complicated.

    So busy until late at night, Chu Qin felt hungry and wanted to order a late-night snack. But it was probably because she was too tired to read the bills. Although she wanted to eat for a while, she had no appetite. After thinking about it, she asked Xiao Zhang to put the corn paste in the daytime into another bowl.

    After the supper was served, Chu Qin went back to the bedroom from the Westinghouse study to use it. Pei Yan was not busy today, he was lying on the bed reading a book, and when he saw her eating, he glanced at her subconsciously, and then approached enthusiastically: "What's delicious?"

    "Corn is mushy." Chu Qin stared He glanced and told him that this was originally for Siyao. He really laughed when he heard it, laughing at her for robbing her daughter.