Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Radish and Mutton Soup (1)

    After cutting the radish, cut the onion and ginger. Just one portion of ginger, with a total of four or five pieces, is used when blanching mutton to remove blood foam.

    He was silent for a while, and Huo Qi became more and more uneasy because of the silence. He dragged him and said, "Speak up!"

    "What do you want me to say?" Pei Yan shook his head helplessly, "Let's save your life, Your Highness said. I want to save you."

    "Your Highness doesn't have to save me." Huo Qi shook his head again and again, "King Li...King Li's ambitions, you and I both know, Your Highness should take the overall situation into consideration. The king left the story, and then..."

    Pei Yan thought thoughtfully: "If you think so, why didn't you directly apologize with death?"

    "I thought about it." Huo Qi closed his eyes tiredly, "But I I'm afraid that I will be caught by King Li and say that I committed suicide because of the fear of sin, and then His Highness will not be able to tell. So whether it is life or death, I have to ask His Highness to come up with an idea."

    He was indeed a little clever.

    It wasn't hard to figure this out at first, but what was difficult was that Huo Qi was still able to figure this out while he was in a state of fear.

    Pei Yan smiled: "Then His Highness wants you to live, so you can live for the time being."

    "...Okay." Huo Qi became hoarse. The room between the two was quiet for a while, and Huo Qi asked again, "Can I ask you something?"

    Pei Yan: "You say." Huo Xi said

    , "This is an imperial prison, and I have never seen a few escape alive. Your Highness Although you have the heart to save me, but in case you can't do what you want..."

    Pei Yan: "You want me to intercede?"

    "No, no." Huo Qi shook his head, the panic on his face faded, and he never saw the old condescension again. , but a serious look, "I, I have an outer room, and ... and two children. But the outer room is not from a good background. My parents are ashamed and refuse to give the name. I think something is wrong, but if I'm gone..."

    Pei Yan understood: "I know. If you really make a mistake, I will personally send them to the Earl of Changyi, and I will persuade Changyibo to take them in."

    This was the easiest way to think of it, but as soon as he finished speaking, Huo Qi shook his head: "No..."

    Pei Yan frowned. Huo Qi also seemed to find it difficult to speak. After hesitating for a long time, he said with difficulty: "My mother...everything is good, but if the concubines are mean to their children, they have entered the door of the Earl's House, and they will not have a good life."

    Pei Yan was puzzled: "Then what do you want to do? If you don't give it away When they go back, how will they live with their orphans and widows?"

    As soon as he finished asking, he saw Huo Qi raised his eyes and looked at him begging.

    Pei Yan still didn't understand for a while: "What do you think I'm doing? You can tell me a way, and I'll help you. If you can't do anything, I can't arrange a place for your wife and children."

    Huo Qi finally stammered and said: " If, if I really have some shortcomings, can I... Can I ask you to take care of your classmates for many years and take them in... take them in?"

    Pei Yan was stunned: "What did you say?"

    Huo Qi didn't No matter how much he said, he stopped looking at him, avoiding his gaze, his face full of helplessness.