Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Casserole Meatball Soup

    The pork meatballs made by Mrs. Guo are tender and springy, with a light and fragrant taste.

    An hour later, the stewed fresh soup was served in a single cup and sent to the western courtyard, and the rest was taken away by Chu Qin.

    Madam Guo returned to the East Court by herself to rest, and then began to ponder. It's rare that Chu Yun came back earlier this day. When the husband and wife had dinner together, Mrs. Guo told her what Chu Qin told her today, but Chu Yun didn't understand after listening to it: "The wife and concubine are in harmony, this is not very good. Okay? I'm also afraid that Qin'er will be angry with the concubine, so if she's good-looking, we don't have to worry about it."

    "You didn't understand!" Madam Guo frowned, "Qin'er can say, They can't say how good it is. But now it's a trivial matter, and she still has to bother to appease others, what do you think this is for?"

    Chu Yun, who has never had a concubine in his life, still doesn't understand: "Why?"

    "… ..." Mrs. Guo was helpless and explained earnestly, "When I was pregnant, there was no concubine at home, and you didn't have the heart to accept one, so you could endure some things. But what if there was a ready-made one at home? If that's you too You have suffered so much for someone with a good reputation around you, and you can't even think about it?"

    Chu Yun was startled, thought for a while, and thoughtfully said, "That's not a good idea."

    He never took a concubine in his life . It is to get along with Mrs. Guo, and the other is that it is troublesome to take a concubine. Although adding a concubine room does not have the etiquette of three media and six hiring, but if you choose a wrong character, it will always be troublesome, so I simply don’t move. that thought.

    But if there is such a person in the family - when his wife is pregnant, this person can understand "needs", and he is famous around him, then he can't tell what he will do.

    Chu Yun frowned following this thought: "Are you afraid

    that Qin'er will be uncomfortable?" "Yeah." Mrs. Guo sighed, "If that Pei Sanlang is really a romantic boy, then that's fine, I don't see more than me, Qin'er doesn't seem to be interested either. But now that the two of them are in love with a concubine, Qin'er is pregnant again, and the uncle is pampering the concubine's room at this moment, can she feel uncomfortable?"

    From Mrs. Guo's point of view, her daughter didn't like the concubine's room, but she had to take into account the concubine's thoughts. Nine times out of ten, Pei Sanlang had already had his thoughts, so her daughter couldn't help worrying about not looking at the monk's face and the Buddha's face.

    Chu Yun looked at his wife and said, "Then what do you think? Drive that concubine back to the Duke's mansion?"

    "Are you crazy?!" Mrs. Guo stared at the table, "This is the uncle's yard, let's come over and stay for a while, To drive away the concubine of others? How can you do such a thing? Isn't this causing trouble for Qin'er?"

    "What should I do?" Chu Yun spread his hands, "We are father-in-law and mother-in-law, so we can't stop him from seeing him. My own concubine."

    "You elm wood brain!" Madam Guo glanced at him and looked at his unmanageable appearance, so she had to patiently analyze with him, "Listen to me—I know if my auntie It is human nature to go to see this Mrs An. But looking at the way my uncle looks like, he is not a careless master. He already feels sorry for Qin’er, and he will not want Qin’er to be sad. If we are father-in-law and mother-in-law Treat him better, do you think he should be more scruples when he acts? It's okay to endure some things?"