Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Su-style Hot Pot

    The soup in the hot pot is well done. It is simmered for several hours with fish meat, mushrooms, spring bamboo shoots and various seasonings, and the yellow-white soup is simmered.

    These people should have appeared in front of her when she was pregnant for the first time.

    Now it's ahead of schedule, because the words she said to Aunt An yesterday were passed on to Aunt Hu by Aunt An?

    Chu Qin guessed that Aunt An had misunderstood her meaning, and thought that it was really tiring to live like this.

    It seems that the woman in the deep house can easily become like this, and she has to turn eighteen turns to speak a word. If one day you encounter someone who is not kidnapped, everyone will feel uneasy.

    But she doesn't care. She has had such a tired life once, and she is too lazy to do it again.

    As for the four in front of me...

    Chu Qin looked at them and suddenly smiled.

    She remembered how she had dealt with this in her previous life.

    At that time, she was in the palm of her hand, and everything was still groping. Madam Hu's concubine in the fortress disgusted her, and she didn't dare to push it hard, so she had to pick one and accept it, and then she picked another concubine from her mother's house to accept it.

    Each side chooses one of their own, and then lets the concubine and the concubine fight in the ring. This is also a common method in the mansion. But now it seems that it is really a foolish move, because the concubine she brought in did fight over the person who was stuffed by Mrs. Hu, and even made Auntie An fall a few times and helped Chu Qin take back the control of Muyuan. However, later on, he had a crooked mind, fighting for favor, and almost harmed Chu Qin's children.

    It was thanks to Pei Yan's soberness that he kept out the trouble for Chu Qin, and quietly sent the concubine to Zhuangzi.

    Now that she is going to come back, she plans to take precautions before it happens!

    Madam Hu heard the laughter and looked at her with a frown: "What are you laughing at?"

    Chu Qin sat there peacefully, his smile faded to three points, and looked back at Madam Hu with clear eyes: "The matter of Muyuan, my mother handed it over to Mrs An, because it hurts me, I have nothing to say. But about taking a concubine Well... I didn't even go through the door, my mother sent it to An's first. Now I'm less than half a month old, and my mother has to send another one. It's really kind. It's just that my mother saw it, and An's didn't like Saburo. It can be seen that this It doesn't matter if the elders are doing their best, it's better to have mutual affection." Madam

    Hu's expression changed.

    Her impression of Chu Qin was that she was obedient and cute for the past two days. She didn't expect that she would suddenly say such a thing, so she couldn't help but take a deep breath: "Then what do you mean?"

    Chu Qin stopped looking at her. , his eyes fell on the four people again: "Instead of letting me choose, it is better to let Saburo choose the one he likes, what do you think?"

    She seemed to be playing Tai Chi, and with such a push, she pushed the problem back to Madam Hu. body. But if Madam Hu wanted to pick out her fault, she couldn't.

    Madam Hu was stunned for a while, Chu Qin saw her expression froze, and there was a sense of schadenfreude in her heart.

    Madam Hu naturally knew that if this matter was pushed to Pei Yan, she would definitely hit a nail. The reason why Chu Qin didn't do this in his last life was because he was taught to be too good and wanted to be a good wife too much, and secondly, he hadn't figured out the old grievances of the Pei family at that time.