Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Casserole

    In the end, there was a small quarrel over who ate the last piece of duck blood, and at the end of the quarrel, he laughed and divided the piece of duck blood.

    With kids, the days seem to suddenly go faster. Chu Qin felt that in the blink of an eye, he had given birth to his confinement, and the child was also full moon, and then more than a month passed in a flash, and it was time to get busy with the 100-day banquet.

    At that time, it was the twelfth lunar month, and there was a hundred-day banquet, and there were still things to be busy with the new year. Taking advantage of a sunny day, Mrs. Xie went to the door with Mrs. Xie, saying what Mrs. Hu meant, and asked their family to go back to their home for the Chinese New Year, and then stayed for a while longer, just in time to hold the Hundred Days Banquet together.

    It was daytime when they came, and Pei Yan was not at home, so Chu Qin didn't directly settle the matter with them. When Pei Yan came back in the evening, she had just coaxed the child to sleep. Pei Yan went into the house and warmed his hands, so he couldn't help but want to lean over to the cradle to hug the child. Chu Qin quickly pressed his hand: "Just sleeping, you Endure it!"

    Pei Yan angrily put his hand away, Chu Qin pulled him to sit on the tea couch, first told him to eat casserole tonight, asked him what he wanted to cook, and then talked about Yu's Xie's coming to the door today matter.

    After listening to Pei Yan, he asked her: "As long as you are with the child, it doesn't matter where I spend the holidays, what do you think?"

    Chu Qin turned his head and thought: "I don't mind going back, but...my parents are still here. What." The

    parents were originally here to accompany her to have a miscarriage, but because the child was still young, they stayed for a while longer, so they could help take care of it. Chu Qin privately felt that it was inappropriate to let her parents go home during the Chinese New Year.

    But if she took this back to Madam Hu, she was afraid of causing trouble for Pei Yan.

    When Pei Yan thought about it, he said, "Then go back to my mother, and tell her generously that we have to celebrate the New Year with my parents,

    so it is not convenient to go back." He asked again, "What about the Hundred Days Banquet?"

    Pei Yan pondered: "We don't split up, so we should go back and hold the Hundred Days Banquet."

    "I think so too." Chu Qin nodded slowly, "The hundred-day banquet is exactly the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, so if you go back, it will be considered a reunion."

    Then she thought about it, and said, "After the hundred days, it will be It's time for a name."

    This is a common practice among the people. Because the new-born child is too fragile, he is afraid that if he gets his name early, he will be listed on the book of life and death of Lord Yama, so he can't afford it first, pretending that there is no such person in the world, and wait for a hundred days to talk about it. If it is a congenitally weak child, there are some who wait until one year old, or even two or three years old before naming.

    While thinking about it, Chu Qin continued: "The girls of this generation should be the daughters from the jade generation, the wooden ones, the elder brother's daughter..."

    But he heard Pei Yan say, "Siyao, okay?"

    Chu Qin said, "Ah? Pei Yan said seriously, "

    I asked, and the fortune-teller said that girls are named after words like jewelry. Yao is beautiful jade and jewelry."