Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Braised Beef Noodles

    The braised pork is lean, and it has been simmered for a long time, but it is very crispy.

    After Chu Qin finished speaking, he looked at the punishment officer, meaning to wait for his evaluation. The bureau of punishment officer thought for a while: "If it is calculated according to the money released, the interest is mostly two cents per month. But the lady stated on the IOU that no interest will be accrued if it is repaid on time, and there will be no interest from the winter moon to the twelfth lunar month. Forget it."

    Chu Qin nodded: "I know that." The

    Ministry of Punishment official continued: "That is to count only the twelfth month to the first month, and the two cents of the three thousand taels are six hundred taels, so the three thousand six hundred taels should be paid back. As for the medical money..."

    He turned his eyes to Aunt An, and Chu Qin said, "I will tell you the truth as soon as possible - I just watched, this aunt in our family has no other injuries, but it is true. He took a slap on the ground, and immediately vomited blood, which shows that he has internal injuries. Lord, look at my aunt, she is not too old, she is a few months younger than me, if there is a root of the disease, it is It's a lifetime of suffering, so when it comes to medical money..."

    She glanced at An Chengren: "Even if it's four hundred taels, it's not too much, right? Just round it up, and it's a total of four thousand taels.

    " It's a bit excessive, because for ordinary people, it is too bizarre to see four hundred taels of sickness.

    On the contrary, An Chengren nodded: "Okay, just do as you said!"

    The reason is obvious, because when he heard the three thousand taels, he already knew that he could not afford it, and the reason why he recognized it was just to avoid Going to court to be tried, as for the recognition, he will have to delay it if he doesn't pay it back.

    As the saying goes, the one who owes the debt is the uncle! He has been addicted to gambling for so many years, and he has already reached the peak when it comes to debts. His money bag is cleaner than his face. How can the government take him?

    Chu Qin had originally left room for bargaining, but when he saw him accept it so fearlessly, he smiled slightly: "That's good. Then the adult should make a separate document for this debt. Capital, interest, and medical money. Once it should be written clearly, and then stamped with the seal of the Ministry of Punishment, we will save it in three copies, so as not

    to be unclear in the future." "Okay." Qin, he felt that this little girl was still young, and she had the title of a lady of the state government, but she had not experienced anything, and had no idea how difficult it was to get debts.

    Even the Punishment Officer made a murmur in his heart, feeling that Chu Qin was afraid that he would end up being a dumb loser in the end.

    But he didn't talk too much. Seeing that the handmaiden beside Chu Qin put pen and ink on the desk, he wrote something according to the words. There is a customary format for such documents among the people. The Ministry of Punishment is more rigorous, writing every sentence clearly and clearly, and the deadline for repaying the money is on the 30th of January.

    After he finished writing, Chu Qin went to draw and sign the letter first, fearing that An Chengren could not read, so he read it to him thoughtfully.

    An Chengren had the virtue of not being afraid of being scalded by boiling water, and he didn't have the heart to listen carefully. After listening to it, he signed and signed it, and then handed it over to the Ministry of Punishment officials to have the seal of the Ministry of Punishment affixed, which is a powerful testimony.