Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Final Chapter

    "Let's go, let's see what we have for supper."

    "Mother concubine..." Wang Li supported her in a panic, but he was so flustered that he couldn't hear a word.

    The emperor looked at them indifferently, turned around silently, and walked towards the imperial case.

    Concubine De's brows were furrowed, her breathing gradually became short, and she was thinking about what to say to her son, while waiting for the expected pain to strike.

    After so many breaths passed without knowing it, the emperor leaned back in the chair, suppressed his anger, and sighed: "If there is no prince to force me to make a promise, I really want to kill you."

    Both mother and son were shocked, and then at a loss. He looked at the emperor eagerly.

    "Your Majesty?" Concubine De was full of bewilderment, and King Li reacted faster, with a touch of unbelievable surprise in his eyes: "Father, you mean..." The

    emperor looked at the eldest son in front of him coldly: "The prince said that this is his last Once Gu misses you as his eldest brother. If I don't agree to him, he won't tell me what happened."

    Li Wang was dumb, looking at the emperor, unable to respond for a while.

    The emperor's expression didn't change: "He actually understands that if you want your mother and son's lives, the best way to do it once and for all. I hope you understand too."

    King Li was stunned for a while, the emperor stopped looking at him, and turned his head to the eunuch in charge beside him: "Let's pass on the decree and say... Concubine De, please ask Concubine Ai to lead the practice in the palace. I am sure. From now on, if anyone else wants to walk with Concubine De, they will go back to the empress first."

    "No." Liang Yucai bowed.

    "King Li..." The emperor opened his lips again, but paused, seemingly undecided for a while.

    King Li held Yu Jing down and spoke first: "My son is going to the imperial mausoleum!" The

    emperor's brows twitched slightly, and looked at him again, King Li kowtowed: "It's... it's 20 years since the death of the emperor's grandfather. Said that the emperor's grandfather loved his son very much when he was alive, and the son was willing to serve the emperor's grandfather for three years." As

    he said, his mood calmed down.

    The imperial mausoleum is isolated from the world, except for the birthday and death anniversary, almost no one walks there. He went to stay for three years, all the forces disappeared, the father and the prince could feel at ease, and the mother and concubine would no longer have to worry about their lives.

    The emperor was silent for a long time, then nodded slowly: "Go."

    "Thank you, father and emperor!" King Li was granted amnesty. Seeing that his mother was still beside him, he couldn't recover, so he wanted to send her back to the palace first. He then extended his hand to support her and said to retire, the emperor said nothing. When he retreated to the door, he heard the emperor say: "Chong'er."     King

    Li paused at his feet, and the emperor sighed: "Actually, I once hoped that you could be the right-hand man of the prince, and the prince is the same."

, turned back and looked at his father for a while, but couldn't tell what emotion he was in.

    The central courtyard of the house.