Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Roast Meat

    As soon as she took a bite, the fresh and sweet taste spread in her mouth along with the beef soup.

    Just like to eat.

    Chu Qin was relieved, and did not explicitly say that the barbecue was to thank him for the screen he sent, but only said: "I like the screen sent by Saburo. Thank you, Saburo, would you like to come in and have a look?"

    "We'll see later . Let's go." Pei Yan snorted, seeing the situation in the yard, how could she still have the mind to enter the house, walked down the corridor and climbed the steps, she sat down directly where she was sitting, and then patted the side: "Come on."

    His movements were too natural, and Chu Qin hesitated for a moment before going to sit down. Xiao Zhang, who was waiting by the stove, glanced at them, and asked, "Then you will bake it?"

    "Bake it." Chu Qin nodded, and Xiao Zhang quickly got busy. In fact, besides him, there is a little girl of seven or eight years old who is in the pantry to help, but he is in charge of baking things, and the little girl is responsible for helping the delivery of meat, running errands, etc. Xiaozhang said what he wanted , she ran to the food box under the corridor to find it.

    The little girl didn't wear a bun, she had two braids tied at the back of her head, with a red headband tied on top of her head, and the braids swayed when she ran, looking very lively.

    Pei Yan, who was sitting on the porch waiting for the meat to eat, had nothing to do. His eyes floated up following her lively figure unconsciously. After watching it twice, he suddenly realized that Chu Qin seemed to be watching, so he raised his hand and slammed in front of her. snapped his fingers.

    Chu Qin regained his senses in one second, and then glared at him the next: "What are you doing?"

    Pei Yan clicked: "Why, are you envious of other people's braids? Go, come in, I'll call you one too."

    Chu Qin was surprised : Who envied her braids? What is there to envy!

    But when he asked, he was even more surprised: "You still have braids?!"

    Pei Yan really didn't expect her to take it seriously, and her expression suddenly became complicated. The two of them looked at each other for two breaths, and he twitched his brows and said, "No."

    Chu Qin: "..."

    Oh.

    tease her again.

    Annoying!

    She didn't want to pay attention to him anymore, and continued to wait for the barbecue coldly, looking so indifferent as if she wanted to eat people. Pei Yan saw that she was unhappy but even more excited: "Hey, did you have someone measure your clothes today?"

    "How many are you going to cut?"

    "Remember to show me when you're ready?"

    Chu Qin clearly felt him Looking for words when he has nothing to say, but he still has a good temper to ask and answer him.

    Xiaozhang quickly cooked the first meat, which was the beef brisket and ribs that had been marinated in a sweet and savory sauce for a long time.

    The meat has long been marinated and deliciously juicy. Seeing that the two were sitting under the porch, he didn't seem to have any intention of entering the house to eat, so he directly took two plates and put a few pieces of meat on each, and asked the little girl to bring it to them.