Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Cold Noodles

    What's the meaning? Did you give her this bowl? Is he polite when he's angry? Is he this temper?

    Pei Yan left simply and neatly, and Qing Qiu's blessing was sent off, and he was relieved. Going back to the room to tell Chu Qin, Chu Qin also breathed a sigh of relief.

    She pulled her shoes and walked back to the dining table, and Qingquan carefully brought back the bowl of boiled fish. She grabbed the fresh fish and asked, "What's the matter with Saburo?"

    "It doesn't seem to be anything." Qingqiu thought about it, "The servant told him that the lady was asleep, and he left without saying anything. , It seems that there is nothing important."

    "Oh." Chu Qin nodded while drinking the mung bean soup.

    If such a situation happened in a previous life, she would definitely ask Pei Yan, for fear that she would not be thoughtful enough and make him feel that she doesn't care about the affairs of the house. But now she's relaxed, she thinks that if he really has something important, he can't say it tomorrow, and if he doesn't say it, it means that it doesn't matter.

    She continued to eat with peace of mind. She ate two bowls of rice with boiled fish. She also tasted a bite or two of other dishes, and drank a lot of iced mung bean soup.

    In the study room in the front yard, when Wang Yu went to the school to deliver meals, he rushed to the school again, and gave a box of good dishes to the book boy as before.

    But when he looked back, he was dumbfounded. He thought that the young master must have gone to the main courtyard of Lady Chu, but before he could enter the study, he saw him sitting in front of the book desk with a gloomy face.

    He was not reading a book, his legs were swayed on the table, his whole body was leaning on the backrest, his arms were folded in front of him, his eyes were closed, and there was a faint word of trouble between his eyebrows.

    Wang Yu was dumbfounded and asked carefully, "Young Master, have you eaten yet?"

    "No."

    Wang Yu's back suddenly became cold. It is impossible for him to "rob" the food he gave to the book boy and let Pei Yan eat it, but if he asks the pantry to cook it again, he will inevitably have to board for a long time. Looking at Pei Yan's obviously unhappy face, Wang Yu felt that he would be scolded if he didn't say much.

    He could only scratch his neck and said, "The slave is going to pick up the meal..."

    "Didn't you just go to pick up the meal?" Pei Yan still looked up from his eyes, without raising his eyelids, "Is it a reward?"

    "..." Wang Yu's scalp was numb.

    Pei Yan sneered: "Just right, I don't want to eat. Go and prepare water, I want to sleep."

    Ah?

    Wang Yu was even more dumbfounded, and looked at the clock that swayed left and right: It's only six o'clock.

    But looking at Pei Yan's frost-beating eggplant-like appearance, Wang Yu didn't dare to say a word of nonsense, and immediately went with someone to prepare water.

    So before seven o'clock, Pei Yan was lying on the bed in the study.

    But he couldn't sleep, partly because he was upset, partly because it was too early. He tossed pancakes over and over on the bed, thinking about whether to read a book first, then got up and relit the lamp. But when he sat in front of the book desk, he was so annoyed that he couldn't even read the book, so he finally turned off the light and went back to the bed to continue pancakes.