Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Rock Candy Apples

    Pei Yan was chewing the apple, and the sugar shell wrapped around it shattered in his mouth, overflowing with sweetness. Hearing this out of nowhere, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled suddenly.

    "Yes, he really shouldn't hide it from his wife." Pei Yan nodded thoughtfully, thinking about what she said.

    This sentence fell into Chu Qin's ears, but it became a little vague. She was immersed in her past memories for a long time, but she couldn't return to her senses, until she suddenly felt a shock at a certain moment, and she suddenly thought: Will he have an outer room now?

    The thought made her look at him involuntarily. She thought that she wouldn't mind him having an outer room in this life, but she hoped he would tell her honestly.

    But this is not a good question. If she asked, it would be fine if he didn't admit it, but if he didn't know the outer room at all at this time, it would be strange to ask.

    Chu Qin pondered for a long time, then took a silent breath: "Sanlang."

    "Huh?"

    She considered it again, and then said, "If you have such a thing, tell me bluntly, okay?"

    Pei Yan was startled: "What? "

    That's...that if you have an outer room, just tell me directly." She looked at him intently and said sincerely, "I won't be able to tolerate her, no matter what her status is. As long as you like it, Come into the mansion generously, don't hide it from me."

    Pei Yan frowned, looking back at her, a familiar and unfamiliar nameless fire appeared in his heart.

    The last time such emotions appeared was when she "matched" him and An's candidly. He felt like she was pushing him out, sulking all night alone.

    Now it's like this again, he really slowed down and told himself: she didn't mean that.

    He could hear that she just didn't want him to hide something from her.

    Pei Yan calmed down and shook his head indifferently: "I won't."

    Chu Qin felt relieved when he said he wouldn't lie to her, but heard him say again: "I won't have an outer room, don't worry."

    She couldn't help being stunned for a moment, Pei Yan didn't want to say anything else, he turned his head to look out the window, and the darkness deep in his heart couldn't help surging up.

    He knew better than anyone why Madam Hu hated him. In fact, although Mrs. Hu has the skills to manage the inner house, she was not a person who would deliberately be mean to concubine children. Several of his concubine brothers and sisters were doing well, only he was an exception.

    Because his biological mother was Madam Hu's dowry maid. While accompanying Mrs. Hu, she secretly communicated with Duke Dingguo. He heard that after Mrs. Hu found out, she was angry but backed down a step, and only drove the person out and did nothing else.     But I don't know what method his mother used. After leaving the Guogong's mansion, he still had contact with his father. His father set up a house outside without the knowledge of Mrs. Hu, and his mother became Duke Dingguo's outer room. Later, his mother became pregnant.     When he was a child, he heard from his nurse that it was not easy for his mother to give birth to him.     If his mother were still alive, he would probably have grown up as an outsider. But after his mother's death, his father had no choice but to take him into the government's mansion. He first nodded his head at his grandmother, and then treated Mrs. Hu both softly and hard, and forced Mrs. Hu to endure the disgust and admit that his mother was determined. The concubine of the Duke's Mansion gave him the status of a concubine.     So he knew that from the moment he was born, he was guilty. So for the past seventeen years, he has endured Madam Hu's cold treatment, and he has also endured the scorn from the whole family.     He does not want to leave this dazzling state government all the time, but he does not have much resentment towards Madam Hu, because he knows too much about how much Madam Hu has been hindered by his existence; but he also There is no way to remember and hate his biological mother, because his status as a concubine of the prince's government can be said to have been exchanged for his biological mother's life.     Therefore, for a long time, his full of resentment and hatred had nowhere to vent. Until the age of thirteen or fourteen, he suddenly realized one day that these things should be blamed on his father.     Although his biological mother was despicable, but because of his low background, there seemed to be no other way to find a good way out; although Mrs. Hu treated him meanly, the hatred in her heart was normal.