Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    "His Royal Highness forgives our sins, our lady is about to give birth, and the young master has to go back."

    For the sake of the rare piece of tobacco, Wei Zian stayed with the eunuch for lunch, and the two talked about the approaching evening. , Wei Zian sent the person out.

    As soon as the person left, Wei Zian immediately closed the door, carefully twisted the quick tobacco into a few strands, and carefully stuffed it into the pipe.

    For a moment, the study room was filled with smoke. When the servant who was serving nearby entered the house, he was choked out of his mouth, but he was amazed when he sniffed: "You got something good!"

    Wei Zian, with a drunken smile on his face, beckoned him to come forward, but said, "Go. Ask our people in the East Palace to find out if there is an eunuch named Yin Xingxiu, and ask him what he came from." The

    servant was stunned for a moment, and immediately handed over: "Master, tell the truth, you and that person just now. When the father-in-law was talking, the little one listened and saw that you had a lively chat with him just now, how could you not trust him?"

    Wei Zian lightly scoffed and pointed to the cut tobacco: "Do you know what this cut tobacco is? Where are you coming from?" The

    boy shook his head blankly.

    Wei Zian said: "This is a tribute from Yunnan. Except for the piece in my hand, the rest are in the imperial treasury of the emperor. I have been watching this piece for a long time. It is about the palace that came out more than a month ago. When Yin Xingxiu got it, he used it to honor me." The little

    servant was confused: "Isn't this a good thing?"

    Wei Zian snorted again: "I'm afraid it's not such a good thing! Now the situation is not so good. Taiping, we also have to be careful, if we can add a pair of eyes in the East Palace, it will be a good thing, but we are afraid that if we are eager to seek success, we will go against other people's ways." The

    young servant suddenly realized, and quickly followed Wei Zian's instructions. Baguai handed a message to the palace to inquire about Yin Xingxiu's details.

    After about three or five days, the news came back. The eyeliner in the palace said that there is indeed such a person in the East Palace, and it is true that he must not be reused - especially in the past three or two months, he has been punished several times, but if we go further, this person is originally. The prince rescued the East Palace.

    The last sentence, on the contrary, made the words of both sides match. When Yin Xingxiu visited Wei Zian that day, he said frankly that he was grateful for the Prince's life-saving grace. But because of this, it was even more uncomfortable for him to be loyal and not taken seriously.

    Wei Zian's doubts in his heart eased a little, but he was still cautious, and he had dealt with Yin Xingxiu several times before he could be considered to have introduced a person to him.

    At that time, it was already autumn, and it was cool in Beijing, and everyone who went out to escape the summer also returned to Beijing. After the prince settled in the East Palace, Pei Yan took Yin Xingxiu to avoid people and went to Yude Hall to meet the prince.

    Yin Xingxiu went into the hall and saw the ceremony, and it took nearly two months to tell the whole story. When the prince heard the name he last reported, his eyebrows jumped: "Guo Lu?"

    Pei Yan lowered his eyes and said, "Chen Cha After that, this person was on duty in the study, and usually helped His Highness to cut paper."

    "I know." The prince looked indifferent, pondered for a while, and then asked Yin Xingxiu, "Only him? Wei Zian never mentioned anyone else?"