Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs

    A little bite will separate it from the bone, the sweet and sour taste has been immersed in the deepest part, the cartilage has become gelatinous, and the viscous gorgonian juice is just right.

    After eating and drinking happily, the two of them went their separate ways. Pei Yan still went to Westinghouse to read and write homework, Chu Qin went back to the bedroom and then worked as a female celebrity. When she felt sleepy after nine o'clock, she went straight to bed. Pei Yan was busy until early ten o'clock as usual.

    After going to bathe and change clothes, it was almost eleven o'clock when Pei Yan walked into the bedroom. Chu Qin slept soundly on the bed, and Pei Yan also lay down yawning. This time he didn't play any prank anymore, he just lay on his side and looked at her while thinking about his thoughts.

    After a while, his thoughts were over, but his eyes remained unmoved for a while. After looking at her for a while, he felt like he had some... embarrassing reaction.

    In the silence, Pei Yan coughed to himself in the dark.

    The person beside the pillow is the wife he is marrying. She is good-looking and has a good temperament. How could he not want to? It's just that he really didn't dare to relax these days, and it was always late when he was done.

    She fell asleep, he still shouldn't toss her, it's not good to disturb people's dreams.

    So Pei Yan took a deep breath, turned over stiffly, turned from facing her to facing her, and then silently recited the Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra in his heart. The Heart Sutra was not long, only a few more than 200 words. He recited it silently until the fifth or sixth time, and finally fell asleep.

    At dawn the next day, Pei Yan Rujiu woke up earlier than Chu Qin, and Rujiu took some snacks from her cupboard. He has done this for the third time, and he has become more and more familiar with the road. The two girls in Qingqiu and Qingquan are no longer surprised. When they see him open the low cabinet, they quickly go to get the oil paper, and then he can pack whatever he wants.     Compared with the previous two times, this time, Pei Yan was more arrogant and meticulous. He took two pieces of jujube cake, two pieces of mung bean cake, two pieces of bean paste, and then wrapped a dozen pieces of melon seed candy. There are two advantages to taking it so richly. One is that he has everything, and he can eat it more happily; the other is that although he takes a lot of types, he takes less of each type, so Qingqiu Qingquan does not have to go out for it. The new ones will make up for it. Anyway, Chu Qin wouldn't even be able to see that there are two less snacks.

    Pei Yan "went with a load" in such satisfaction, Qingqiu Qingquan went out to see him off according to the rules, and walked out of the house, he suddenly turned his head: "That's right." The

    two raised their eyes together, and Pei Yan pressed his voice: "Tell the lady, I'm still here for dinner tonight, and I want to eat the couple's lung slices."

    "...No." Qingqiu bowed his head in response, and Pei Yan strode away. Qingqiu raised her eyes to look at his back, inexplicably felt that there was an air of self-satisfaction on his body that was not very common in the past few days.

    In Duanfang Pavilion, Mrs. Hu went to her mother-in-law, Mrs. Lu, the wife of the old Dingguo, to greet her early in the morning. After Lao Ding Guogong passed away, Mr. Lu was actually not a big board member. He ate fasting and chanted Buddha in the yard, and only came out to meet the younger generation during festivals or major events. Come and say hello.     But no matter how she didn't like it, Mrs. Hu, the daughter-in-law, couldn't have left her there for years. So over the years, a tacit understanding has been reached between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law. Every month, Mrs. Hu will choose a day by herself to go to the gate of her courtyard and tell the servants to say hello to her, and there will be a servant girl soon. Or the maid came out to answer and said to her with a smile: "Please don't worry, Madam, the old lady is fine, eats well and sleeps well, but she hasn't woken up yet, please come back, Madam Hu."     Then Mrs. Hu The lady will give them the snacks or other things prepared for the old lady, and she will simply leave.     But in fact, the old man feels less, and most of the time is up at this time, and Mrs. Hu knows it. But the so-called see through but do not speak through, they are both easy to get along with at the moment, what's wrong? What's more, the old lady just doesn't want to see anyone, and she doesn't have any opinion on her daughter-in-law. If she really has something to discuss with the old lady, as long as she speaks clearly, the old lady will also see her.     Madam Hu walked through the scene like this at the entrance of Jing'an Hall today. On the way back, she asked Mammy Cui beside her: "Nothing happened in Muyuan yesterday?     " He smiled and said, "Yesterday you had your family's relatives here, so it's not easy for Mrs. Chu to come and disturb you."