Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Spicy and Spicy Skewers

    I want ten beef, ten mutton, ten duck intestines, ten hairy belly, and ten mushrooms.

    When Chu Qin and Pei Yan rode the carriage to the West City, the small street on the south side of the West City was the busiest time.

    This small street is no different from other places in the market during the day. It is filled with small vendors selling groceries, but at night, almost from dinner time, the vendors selling groceries go home in twos and threes. A new wave of hawkers selling snacks will come to occupy the place, and it will gradually become a snack street.

    In such a snack street, although dignitaries and dignitaries occasionally come to eat something fresh, they are very few compared to ordinary people. So recently, Chu Qin and Pei Yan will find that others are avoiding them no matter what they eat. The advantage of this is that there is no one around, so it is convenient for them to talk about anything. The disadvantage is that it will inevitably affect the business of the store. Fortunately, the snacks sold on the street are not too expensive, so Pei Yan pays more every time, so as not to let the store suffer.

    Today, Chu Qin thought about the spicy and spicy skewers all night, and when he got to the snack street, he went straight to the vendor. The place occupied by this vendor is quite large in the market. There are pots and pans for cooking skewers on the trolley in the middle. There are four low square tables on each side, with three or four small square tables beside each table. The stool can entertain guests at eight small tables at the same time.

    Chu Qin and Pei Yan picked a small table to sit on the left, and the other three tables on the left were empty. Pei Yan first made a deal with the boss, and then took out a coin or two. The boss didn't expect them to be so reasonable, so he accepted it with great gratitude and asked them what they would like to eat.

    This kind of spicy skewer is from Sichuan, and the taste is actually similar to the dish cooked in a hot pot. The soup base is not only the broth and the spicy butter, but also added with star anise, pepper, dried tangerine peel and sesame to enhance the flavor. It's just that the cooked dishes are not the scattered vegetables and meat that come out of the hot pot, but are dressed with bamboo skewers.

    The bamboo skewers on the skewers are usually made very long, in order to facilitate taking them out of the pot, but the meat on each skewer is not very large, and most of them are only long and thin, and the vegetarian vegetables are worth a penny. Strings, meat dishes for a penny a string, convenient for guests to eat a variety of.

    Then Chu Qin opened his mouth and said boldly: "I want ten beef, ten mutton, ten duck intestines, ten hairy belly, ten mushrooms." The

    boss wrote it down and was busy. Chu Qin thought about it, and asked Qingqiu again. Went to the stall next to buy a fried pancake. In order to avoid the trouble of returning the bowl, I directly borrowed an empty bowl from the owner of the skewer to serve it, and ate it with the skewer to avoid it being too spicy.

    When the fried cakes and skewers were on the table, the couple chatted while eating. When Pei Yan talked about the chat with the prince on the way out of the palace, Chu Qin took a piece of mutton from the bamboo stick and said, "His Royal Highness is really a kind person."

    "Yes." Pei Yan nodded, and then sighed, "It's just the matter of Li Wang taking charge of the central garrison in Beijing... It's always disturbing, the prince is so concerned about His Majesty's mood, although he has done his filial piety, it is not the way to go on for a long time. "

    Chu Qin pursed his lips: "Then what should we do?"

    Pei Yan shook his head: "There is nothing I can do, I can only hope that His Majesty will recover as soon as possible, so that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince can rest assured."