Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "What is mother doing! Qinqin has always been gentle and polite, what did she do wrong to make her mother so tit for tat?!"

    Chu Qin didn't know how he slept that night, nor did he remember how he "compromised" like him. In short, when she woke up the next day, she only felt that her body was sore, and her mind was a mess.

    Fortunately, Mrs. Hu came one step ahead of her and spread the word, saying that she was unwell, so that the three daughters-in-law did not have to go to say hello today.

    Of course, Chu Qin knew in her heart that most of the "discomfort" was fake. The real reason was obviously that Pei Yan's victory yesterday made her unhappy. But such an order is really suitable for today's Chu Qin, because she really can't get up.

    But not coincidentally, Pei Feng, Pei Yu, and Pei Yan did not have to go to the school today. The obvious remark was that Mrs. Hu was worried that they would be tired because they were busy in the palace all day yesterday.

    However, Chu Qin felt that it was because he was afraid that the school would talk too much about the result, so he asked them to avoid the limelight first.

    So when Chu Qin woke up, Pei Yan was eating breakfast leisurely.

    He held a bean paste bag in his hand, but instead of eating it directly, he tugged it piece by piece in a very leisurely manner and threw it into his mouth. Seeing that Chu Qin was awake, he laughed and got up and walked to the bed, grabbed a piece of bean paste and handed it directly to her mouth: "Are you hungry?"

    "..." Chu Qin glanced at the bean paste and then at him , "I haven't rinsed my mouth yet."

    "Oh." Pei Yan ate the bean paste by himself, and then said again, "Let me rub it for you?"

    Chu Qin's face turned red again. After holding it for a long time, she shook her head and said, "I'm fine."

    After that, she got up to get out of bed, but she looked like she was holding on. Pei Yan knew that she had a low face, so he didn't say anything more when he saw it, he just stuffed the remaining half of the bean paste into his mouth, choked with a bulging hand, and freed his hand to help her.

    Chu Qin struggled subconsciously, but he didn't seem to realize it, she thought about it in the end. Qingqiu Qingquan soon brought water, she had to bend over to wash her face and rinse her mouth, and he was behind her to help her support her waist. It was laborious to go to get dressed and take a seat, and he helped her to take a seat without saying a word, but there was an indescribable tacit understanding.     But despite the tacit understanding, the room was still too quiet, embarrassingly quiet. Chu Qin thought about it again and again, and finally found a topic to say: "Sanlang, this time..."     "Name." He said.     Chu Qin was startled, he looked at her in the mirror, and repeated: "Name."     "...Pei Yan." She changed her words dryly, slandering him for putting forward this request for several years this time.     Then she heard him say, "Qinqin."     She shivered unexpectedly.     The trembling was too obvious, Pei Yan laughed out loud, shook his head, and said, "What did you want to say, you say it."     Chu Qin tried his best to ease his emotions, put on a "speaking business" look, and started again.     Lip : "I want to say, since you were selected by the East Palace this time, when will you start working in the East Palace? Do you need to live in the palace? How often will you come back?" Going on an errand. It is reasonable to say that you can come back every day, but if the prince has something to do in a hurry, he will inevitably have to live in the palace."     Chu Qin nodded and asked, "What about the school? Is it impossible to go? Pei Yan snorted: "     In the future, I will study with the prince, so I don't have to go to the school."     Chu Qin suddenly realized. In her last life, she had never asked about these things. She only knew that Pei Yan would pass the Enke test three years later, and felt that it would be great for him to work in front of the prince every day and still have time to learn. Now it seems that he is still a famous teacher and a master apprentice.     After she was properly groomed, Chu Qin sat down to eat at the dining table. Pei Yan, who had been watching her while she was dressing, also returned to the table to continue eating, but she couldn't help but want to get something to feed her.