Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Korean Cold Noodles

    The bowl in front of me is noodle soup. The soup is light brown and smells sour and sweet.

    "No, but according to His Highness's orders." Zhang Zongqi handed over, and King Li waved his hand without saying any more.

    The first day of October was the day when a few people went to the East Palace for the first time as an errand. There was no big deal on this day, it was nothing more than getting acquainted with the East Palace and seeing Taifu again. Therefore, they will study with the prince in the future, and no longer go to their own school, and the prince will also be their teacher.

    This kind of itinerary looks easy and normal, but Chu Qin is still a little nervous for no reason. In the morning, she started with Pei Yan, and she was busy following him in a mess.

    Pei Yan was actually nervous. As the saying goes, "accompanying the monarch is like accompany the tiger", the prince is the heir, and this job is not so easy to do. But he saw that Chu Qin's little face was so tense, so he forced himself to relax, comforting her and said, "It's okay, the prince is very easy-going. There are not many things today, if I can come back sooner, take you there Go eat the cold noodles at the entrance of the alley."

    "What's cold..." Chu Qin was so nervous that she didn't react for a while, and halfway through the question, she remembered that the cold noodles were originally mentioned by her, and she didn't eat it last time.

    Then she realized that Pei Yan was trying to coax her, and she pursed her lips and smiled: "Okay, I will tell the dining room not to prepare meals for me in the afternoon, and let's eat cold noodles in the evening."

    "Well." Pei Yan He nodded and went out the door. Wang Yu followed behind him and reminded him in a low voice: "Young Master, you must not forget about 'too far from home'."

    Pei Yan gave him a smile: "Can I forget this?

    " After getting on the carriage, Pei Yan sat in the carriage, and Wang Yu rode the horse in front. But when he arrived at the palace gate, Wang Yu could not follow him into the palace, because the palace was strictly forbidden, and men who wanted to serve in the palace had to be eunuchs. There was no eunuch in the palace of Dingguo, so Pei Yan could only use the prince to pay him in the palace. The person, Wang Yu can only wait in the house outside the palace gate, waiting for him to come out.

    But some things are easier to do if you wait like this. When the young masters entered the palace, the servants around them all drank tea in the room. They didn't know each other well. They chatted with each other. yawned.

    When it comes to yawning, it is often when one person yawns, and the others follow. So soon someone couldn't help but fight another one, and before the fight was over, they said Wang Yu: "Why are you so sleepy? I'm so sleepy."

    Wang Yu waved his hand: "The Duke's Mansion is far away, our son is afraid that we will be late. I got up too early, and I didn't sleep much."

    He said this with a clear expression on his face as he lived nearby. But there are also people who are more puzzled. For example, the attendant next to Huo Qi said, "How far is Duke Dingguo's residence? How far is the residence of the Earl of Changyi?"

    Wang Yu shook his head: "Our son asked for himself . Strict, every night I have to read at least half past ten... Oh, it's four quarters of the hour." He explained to people who didn't have Western clocks, cleared his throat, and said, "Now I'm fortunate enough to be here with the Crown Prince. You can't just slack off when you're on the job before, right?"