Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Wonton Noodles

    What really makes Chu Qin happy is that the meat filling is evenly mixed with crab roe, which becomes crunchy after being cooked, and adds a little umami, which blends well with the pork.

    Another busy day is another day.

    Duke Dingguo’s mansion is not too far from the mansion. The two of them traveled in a carriage, and they arrived after about half an hour, but after getting there, it took a lot of time to pack up.

    Fortunately, no matter how busy these things are, they won't let Pei Yan and Chu Qin do it themselves. When the group arrived at the place, the servants got busy, unloading the luggage in an orderly manner, and then the servants entered the house, installed and arranged the dismantled furniture one by one, and then exited the house door, and then the maids went in to take them out. Wipe around and put your frequently used items first.

    With such a clean up, in fact, it can only be cleaned up to the "almost" level on that day. It takes five or six days to get it all right. Fortunately, they are not in a hurry, as long as they can make do with it first, the rest will be fine.

    So the servants were so busy, Pei Yan and Chu Qin were drinking tea beside the stone table in the courtyard. At noon, the two went out to have a meal. When they came back, they met Huo Qi's carriage just stopped. Pei Yan stopped and waited. When he got off the carriage, he laughed and asked, "Why are you here?"

    Huo Qi said: " The housewarming, I can't come to see it?"

    After saying that, they walked together, Chu Qin followed Pei Yan's side and looked at Huo Qi calmly, but still didn't understand why he made her feel familiar.

    Stepping into the door, Huo Qi pouted and his voice was softer: "I still pay the rent is just a rhetoric, why are you really giving money?"

    Pei Yan snorted: "It's not me, it's my mother-in-law." He glanced at him pointedly, "You know."

    "Oh..." Huo Qi understood and nodded, "I wasn't at home when she sent the money, and when I went back, I just heard someone say, I didn't understand either. If so, can I accept it?"

    "Accept it." Pei Yan smiled, thinking about some recent rumors between the various governments, but after looking at Huo Qi, he didn't. ask.

    The so-called family has a scripture that is difficult to read, and there are some shameful things in these big mansions in Beijing. If people don't take the initiative to say it, it's better for others to not know, so as not to add embarrassment.

    Then they went back to the stone table in the main courtyard and sat down to continue drinking tea. The yard was still in a mess, and Huo Qi didn't stay for too long, so he said goodbye after sitting for two minutes. Pei Yan and Chu Qin waited patiently for a long time. As the evening approached, the two courtyards, the main courtyard and the study, were almost finished, so the two entered the room, and then saw Qingqiu come in and say: " From the dining room, Xiao Zhang sent someone to spread the word, saying that the dining room has been cleaned up, and if the young master and wife want to eat, he can do it."

    Chu Qin looked at the sky and said with a smile: "It's very late. , you can let him prepare something simple. I'm resting early today, I don't want to eat anything for a while."

    "No." Qing Qiufu responded and went to spread the word. This house is far from the size of Dingguo Gongfu, and it is convenient to go to the dining room. After a short time, she came back with the food box.

    The dinner in the food box is really simple, two bowls of wonton noodles are just a few small dishes. Chu Qin didn't care, he sat down at the table and scooped up wontons to eat, but when he took a bite, he realized that Xiaozhang probably wanted to show his hand.