Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Fish in Sour Soup

    When the fish was on the table, Chu Qin became happy as soon as he took a sip, and ate the rice to his heart's content.

    Pei Yan looked at her amusingly, forced his smile back, and said, "The situation is not good, it is terminally ill. Don't be afraid, let's take

    it slowly." It sounds like that.

    But Chu Qin watched him take back the smile, and was not nervous at all, but frowned: "Impossible, you don't fool me." After that,

    she looked at Doctor Qiu again: "What's the matter?"

    Doctor Qiu cupped his hands: "My lady is happy!"

    Chu Qin was stunned: "What did you say?"

    "My lady is happy, it's only been two months." Doctor Qiu said more clearly, "My lady is healthy and the fetus looks very good. It's just that the next month is still young, the lady should be more careful and work less."

    Chu Qin's whole person was stunned, listening to Doctor Qiu's words, but in the bottom of his heart, he was teasing in a ghostly way: It is said that the fate of children is determined by heaven?

    So she stared straight at Doctor Qiu for a long time, and then asked again: "Really?"

    "..." Doctor Qiu was speechless, "I dare not lie to my wife."

    Pei Yan laughed: " Thank you doctor." After saying that, he gave a wink and motioned to Qingqiu to invite the doctor out. Qingqiu understood his instructions, from spreading paper, researching ink, asking the doctor to write prescriptions and doctor's orders, to rewarding money and taking the doctor away.

    The room became quiet, Pei Yan stretched out his hand across the couch, and touched Chu Qin's forehead: "Don't be in a daze."

    Chu Qin lowered his head and muttered in a hoarse voice: "How could I be pregnant at this time..." It

    must be He is so "passionate" in this life! After tossing her around for three days, no wonder the children come early!

    But when these words fell in Pei Yan's ears, they had another meaning. He only said that she was still worried about money, so he felt that the child was not coming at the right time, so he walked over and sat beside her, hugged her and comforted: "Since the child is here, it is our blessing. The money is my responsibility."

    Chu Qin gradually came back to his senses, knowing that he was thinking wrong, but still said: "I still have to go and see the shops and farms."

    Pei Yan said, "Don't go, it's too much trouble."

    " How can you be so delicate?" Chu Qin tilted his head, looked at him stubbornly, and said word by word, "I heard that if you keep suffocating when you are pregnant, it will be difficult to give birth to a child.

    " It's the first three months now." Pei Yan said while grabbing her cuff, just such a small gesture, it has the meaning of cheating, "If you want to take care of it, wait, okay? It's been three months. , I'll accompany you."     After he finished speaking, he put his arms around her without waiting for her to answer, and this time, his tone was playful: "Listen to me, I can't let you make mistakes. Ah. It's a bit harsh to say, it doesn't matter if the child can't keep it, if you hurt yourself..."     "Bah!" Chu Qin quickly stopped his unlucky words, his face was stuffed in his arms, secretly suspicious of his Mouth numb.     In order to prevent him from continuing to grind hard, she reluctantly agreed: "Okay, then wait, I will raise it first."     "Good." Pei Yan laughed in satisfaction, then suddenly got up and hugged her horizontally.     "Ah!" Chu Qin exclaimed in surprise, grabbed his collar in a composure, and widened his apricot eyes, "Don't mess around!"     Pei Yan knew what she meant by "chaotic", and raised his eyebrows unhappily. Picked up: "I sent my lady to bed to rest early, what is my lady thinking?"     "..." Chu Qin frowned, "I didn't, I just remind you."     Pei Yan nodded: "Then I remember. With a sip between her brows, she strode towards the bed and put her down smoothly.