Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Roast Whole Lamb

    The mutton in the steamed buns is fresh and tender as soon as it is eaten. The meat is still half fat and half lean. After steaming, the fat part has been dissolved in half, mixed with the seasoning, and turned into a delicious juice, which fills the lips and tongue when biting. .

    Chu Qin only listened to Pei Yan, who was hanging on her shoulder, take a deep breath, and then felt that he was hugging her back. His tone was still sullen, but he gained some strength: "...No need, you sleep with you."

    "I can sleep when I come back," she said.

    This is the truth. Although there are a lot of affairs in the inner house, but she knows how to do it quickly. In this way, she has a lot of free time every day. When can she not sleep when she wants to sleep?

    Pei Yan sighed and finally stopped hanging on her. He left her shoulders and sat up straight, smiled: "It's okay, I just complained a few words, you should just listen to the fun."

    He knew that her proposal was serious, but he didn't want her to get up early. seriously. He asked himself that he was not so vulnerable, and he had survived this for more than ten years. How could he even ask his wife to accompany him in and out of the palace for such a small matter?

    But Chuqin is also serious.

    Seeing that Pei Yan refused, she stopped persuading her, but when Pei Yan got up the next day, she followed suit.

    Seeing her sitting up, Pei Yan turned to look at her: "What are you doing?"

    "I'll accompany you." Chu Qin stood up without thinking, and Pei Yan frowned, "No."

    "I'm willing, leave me alone." She said In short, Pei Yan wanted to persuade him, but was blocked by these words, so he twitched the corners of his mouth, "What is fierce."

    "Hey." Chu Qin also pouted. The husband and wife stopped talking, went to wash their hands separately, and then seized the time to have a simple breakfast before going out together.

    It was less than six o'clock when they went out, and there was no one on the street. Occasionally, they saw a carriage. Eight or nine out of ten, they rushed into the palace to go to court.

    Pei Yan sat in the car and yawned, leaned towards Chu Qin, and hung it on her.

    Each of them is more than a head taller than her. Chu Qin, who was in a daze, only felt a shadow looming over him, and subconsciously hid, but he still didn't dodge, and said dumbly: "What are you doing..."

    "Sleepy." Pei Yan He leaned on her shoulders and closed his eyes, "Sleep for a while."

    Chu Qin's body was straight: "Then you have a good sleep!"

    He smiled: "I can't sleep without you."

    "Nonsense." Chu Qin frowned, "Once upon a time What about when I'm not here?"

    He laughed again shamelessly: "Isn't this where you are?"

    "..." Chu Qin was speechless. Once this person is shameless...others really can't do anything about him!

    Chu Qin silently lost in his heart, and let him hold it like that. He really hugged her all the way, and seemed to really take a nap in the middle. The carriage stopped at about 6:30. Chu Qin lifted the curtain of the car window and glanced, and was moved by his shoulder. Moved: "It's here."

    "Oh." Pei Yan yawned sleepily, then got up and got out of the car. She wanted to get out of the car to see him, but he blocked her.

    As he strode off the bus, he said to her, "Go back to bed quickly, don't come at night."