Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    After the duck skin is rolled in the hot oil, there will still be a little bit of crunchy feeling, and it has the unique sweetness of the two-point Sichuan style. The taste and taste are the best.

    "This... this concubine can't help it." Concubine An frowned deeply, lowered her head, and said in a soft voice, "My father... he is a bad gambler, he always gambles when he has money, My concubine can't stop him."

    "Yeah." Chu Qin sighed with a smile, "Either everyone is unwilling to get involved with gamblers? They are bottomless pits, and it's not worth it to borrow money, and they will also lend their relatives. Pull them all into the fire pit. Even if I give you this money, I am destined to help only for a while, but not for the rest of my life."

    "Then what should I do!" Aunt An became more and more anxious, "He is a stingy...concubine. If you don't give him the money, he will really dare to go to the Guogong's mansion to make trouble, Madam Hu..." She was about to cry, and she didn't care that she had just been beaten on her body, so she bowed her head and knelt down again, "Miss, you I'll help the concubine this time... only this time. If there is any trouble in the future, the concubine won't look for you anymore..."

    Chu Qin looked down at her, feeling very strange for a while. Because Aunt An was really expecting her to settle this matter—Aunt An, who had fought with her for two lifetimes, was expecting her to make peace!

    She glanced in a complicated mood, looked at Mammy Zhang first, and said politely, "Mammy has to go this time. I'll discuss this with my aunt, please come back." After that,

    she gave a wink . She signaled Qingqiu to send it off, and Mammy Zhang respectfully blessed her and left, and Chu Qin stretched out her hand to help Aunt An again.

    Auntie An knelt down and refused to get up: "Miss..."

    "Get up, do you think I'm afraid that you'll be asking me for money endlessly?" She added some strength to her hand as she spoke. I didn't dare to be hard on her, but I stood up anyway.

    Chu Qin said again with a pleasant face: "If you want me to tell me, this matter needs to be cut quickly to avoid future troubles." She looked at Concubine An's eyes, "Let me ask you, can you be ruthless enough to break up with your father? Are you in touch?"

    Auntie An hesitated: "What do you mean, lady?"

    Chu Qin smiled and said lightly, "If you are too ruthless, let's be tough and let him go to the Dingguo Gongfu to make trouble. It's self-indulgent for ordinary people to make trouble in the Guogongfu. If Mrs. Hu doesn't want to cause death, she can be beaten and thrown out. As for you, just stay with me for the time being. If Mrs. Hu is angry but wants to call you back and punish him, I will Tell her that it's fine for you to serve me here, and she's not good at forcing people because of her face, so this matter is over." After

    she said that, she waited for Auntie An's reaction, and Auntie An bit her lower lip tightly. , so angry that he didn't dare to look at her: "If it's just this father, my concubine would also like to cut off the relationship with him. It's just... my mother is still at home, if my father suffers a loss in the Guogong's mansion and doesn't get the money, he will have to go back. Hit my mother. The concubine is still... and has a younger sister, who is only eleven years old now. If he thinks about money, he will go crazy, I am afraid... I am afraid that he will sell his sister to

    a brothel ." red.

    If an eleven-year-old girl was sold to a brothel, it would be like entering a hell on earth. A decent gentleman who doesn't set foot in a brothel at all will probably take it for granted that such a small child will not pick up guests even if he enters the brothel, and Zuo only does some work of serving tea and pouring water, but the truth is not like that. There are all kinds of wicked people in this world. Eight out of ten girls who were sold to brothels at a young age would not survive for half a year.