Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Couple's Lung Film

    All kinds of meat should be sliced ​​thinly and evenly, so that they can be fully plated with seasonings and have enough flavor to eat.

    Chu Qin didn't like to leave the lights on when he slept, and the bedroom was dark and blind, so he couldn't see anything.

    Fortunately, the layout of the bedrooms in the mansion is similar. Pei Yan has been here a few times, and even if he can't see it, he can find out the approximate direction.

    So he leaned over cautiously, daring not to make any noise, let alone touch the furniture, the aura of his gestures—it was really like being a thief!

    Soon, he touched the bed curtain. He held his breath nervously for a moment, stretched out his hand and slowly opened the bed curtain, but the person on the bed curtain did not respond at all.

    Sure enough he fell asleep.

    Pei Yan laughed secretly, took off his coat and threw it aside, stepped on his shoes, and quietly got on the bed.

    This kind of bed for couples is used to put two pillows, and it is not convenient to sleep in the middle when sleeping alone. Chu Qin is used to sleeping inside, and just left the outside out.

    Pei Yan lay down slowly, turned over carefully, and faced her. After a few breaths, his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness in the room, and he could vaguely see her facial features, lying on her back and sleeping peacefully.

    Pei Yan looked at her seriously for a while, raised his hand, and stroked her forehead.

    The sleeping Chu Qin didn't respond, Pei Yan smiled and thought: That's right.

    He really didn't understand why she reacted so fiercely to this matter. What was there to avoid touching the head between husband and wife? He has no thorns on his hands!

    He recalled the way she frowned, and invisibly felt a sense of revenge. He touched her forehead several times as if to relieve his addiction, and then moved his hand down again, pinching her face with every inch.

    This time Chu Qin reacted, Dai frowned, suddenly turned over, turned his back to him to avoid.

    Pei Yan didn't want to wake her up, he stopped when she turned over, and waited for a while with his breath. When her breathing calmed down again, he leaned forward again, touched her soft cheeks with his fingers, and slowly stroked a strand of her hair as slowly as possible.

    Chu Qin's hair was well maintained, soft and smooth to the touch, like silk. Pei Yan just pinched the strand of soft hair, touched her ear in the dark, and circled around her ear.     The so-called "parents who are affected by the body and skin, don't dare to damage", her hair is very long, and it is difficult to get rid of it even if she tossed and turned at night. Pei Yan was very satisfied after going around, and recklessly rubbed her forehead again, and then fell asleep in peace.     The next day, when Pei Yan woke up, Chu Qin was still sleeping as usual. He was calmly cleaning and eating. Before leaving, he suddenly remembered something. He opened the low cabinet and took a look. gone.     He naturally didn't forget to warn Qingqiu Qingquan "Don't talk too much in front of the lady", Qingqiu Qingquan also knew what happened to the sesame candy last time, and planned to quietly go to the pantry later to get half a plate to make up.     At half past five, Chu Qin woke up. She yawned lightly and sat up, suddenly felt itchy in her right ear, raised her hand to touch a handful of hairs, and shivered with fright.     She sat for a long time before calming down, and hesitantly raised her hand to touch her ear again.     Oh, the hair is tangled up. After another night of friction with the pillow, it became frizzy.     ...Wait, she had a good night's sleep, why did her hair get wrapped around her ears like this? !     Chu Qin frowned and pulled down his hair, and quickly guessed the simplest answer in his heart. The emergence of this answer is not complicated, because although the imperial government is large, there are not many people who dare to touch the room while she is sleeping to do this kind of thing, but the corners of her mouth can't help twitching lightly - mainly because she dare not Imagine how naive he would be!     What a boring prank!     Chu Qin took a deep breath, opened the curtain with the last chance, and asked Qingqiu, "Where did Saburo sleep last night?"     Qingqiu snorted when he heard the words: "The lady slept so well, you didn't even know Saburo came here." Noticing her messy hair, she couldn't help but be stunned, "Why is the hair so messy? But where is it hooked?"     Chu Qin let out a long sigh, "It's hooking a childish ghost."